Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Let's face it. The gold gl3s are probably his worst pair in a long time. The GT2s are decent at best. RF is only trying to cash in on the whole world cup. I don't hear he talk about futbol(or soccer whatever you like to call it) on his Twitter or anywhere. The man probably doesn't even like the sport. It wouldn't be a problem if more thoughts were put into the shoes. The Miamis are still the best shoe he put out since 2013.
yep..gold gl3s maybe are the worst july release across all sneaker releases that month in general..as he mentioned in his pic "save your $", not spending a cent on these

Thanks Internet police. Good thing you're here to restore world order. I guess since Kith sold them, I should said have prefaced saying Kith's shipping is so slow that I want find an alternate pair at a reasonable price. 

Ronnie owns kith so we can talk about kith, the 3 lies have nothing to do with ronnie, with that dumb logic lets talk about vans too then since kith sells them also.

U THINK THESE ARE THE WORSE?

YALL AINT SEEN THEM BASURA QUILTED FPS HE PUT OUT OR *** BOUT THE UGG BOOTS???

YALL LION B

Im diggin the Gt-2s actually. Considering im a Brazil fan is even more icing on the cake.

Like the gold GL3s too. Nice little USA theme.

Will cop both based off the pics that surfaced so far.

Let's face it. The gold gl3s are probably his worst pair in a long time. The GT2s are decent at best. RF is only trying to cash in on the whole world cup. I don't hear he talk about futbol(or soccer whatever you like to call it) on his Twitter or anywhere. The man probably doesn't even like the sport. It wouldn't be a problem if more thoughts were put into the shoes. The Miamis are still the best shoe he put out since 2013.

The man does have a life outside of Twitter.

Do GL II run like GL III (true to size) or run big?

Do some of you think the GL V runs half a size big? In my opinion (narrow footed person) they kinda do. Let me know others thoughts on this.

Do GL II run like GL III (true to size) or run big?

Do some of you think the GL V runs half a size big? In my opinion (narrow footed person) they kinda do. Let me know others thoughts on this.

GT-IIs?

I go .5 size up on GLVs. Narrow-footed as well.

GT-IIs?

Sorry yes GT-II (iPhone auto corrected me).

I figured GLV runs more true or snug but man just broke out my coves for the first time and they fit a little less than half a size too roomy. Weird.

GT-IIs?

Sorry yes GT-II (iPhone auto corrected me).

I figured GLV runs more true or snug but man just broke out my coves for the first time and they fit a little less than half a size too roomy. Weird.
Hmmmm. I stay TTS on GLVs, but go up .5 in GL3s fit fine for me, and my foot is normal to narrow.

Here's a copy paste from El Chino's reply a few weeks or so back:

Quote:

Originally Posted by El chino  

GT2 - TTS

GL3 - .5 up 

GSAGA -  .5 down or TTS

GLV - .5 up or TTS

KAYANO - TTS

GLSPEED - .5 up

GEPIRUS - TTS 

This is just based on my experience, everyone has different feet. 

My true size is 12, and my feet are od wide. 

I'd agree with this as a wide-footer. I'll add that the GT Cool is .5 up, similar fit as a GLIII.

Last edited:
GT2 - half size up

GL3 - TTS or half size up

Saga - TTS or half size down

GL5 - TTS

Kayano - TTS

Last edited:
can someone tell me how these fit??

fulton hoody

barrow snap up

thompson crewneck

will they shrink or just get bigger over time? thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom