Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I been sayin it man. Those brazils go HARD. Ill get my pair. 
pimp.gif

OOOOO just realized ronnie could be dropping USA and BRAZIL jerseys....

If he did his thing on those that could be crazy.

June 16th seems to be confirmed for pop-up shop in Brazil. That is on a Monday.

US release should be the following saturday!

Last edited:
I'm guessing that the GT2/GL3 will drop at the popup shop on June 16 (Monday) followed by a online release that Saturday (June 21). That would be my educated guess.

They should have been releasing on June 12th, Brazil's first match

Last edited:
fellas....what's the best way to maintain and wash indigo bleeckers (or bleeckers in general for that matter). got my first pair of bleeckers at KITH last week. I love the fit, have already wore them three times :smh:

will they shrink if washed? should i get dry cleaned? and what's the best way to prevent the ankle cuff from stretching? thanks for the help

i m gonna "try" both sneakers..if i miss..i ll be fine because i already own a few similar pairs ... :tongue:

Last edited:
fellas....what's the best way to maintain and wash indigo bleeckers (or bleeckers in general for that matter). got my first pair of bleeckers at KITH last week. I love the fit, have already wore them three times
mean.gif

will they shrink if washed? should i get dry cleaned? and what's the best way to prevent the ankle cuff from stretching? thanks for the help
look at the tag.. cold wash, light dry .. dry cleaning could screw it up. ankle cuff should maintain the elasticity through the light/medium dry

Back
Top Bottom