Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Was in and out by 11:03 didn't wait for any twitter link just refreshed the main page. RG for me could've cooked on both but the white liner of the sages turned me off.

Worst of luck sigh..There were decent numbers in my size too..
But it seems like a majority of nt got pairs so at least you guys flourished

i'm just glad this whole wait thing is finally over.

really curious to see what RF can do with the EQT support/guidance on this adidas collab. 

alot ppl copped but it seems mist of em where from ebay forum lol.quick question tho, how much are custom charges gonna be for holland? i guess they put the full retail price on blast on the box invoice?

Has it been confirmed that carts were not being held? It had the the little lock sign when I got to the page and I manually filled it out taking my time. I think they restricted passing off links to other people to check out.

Has it been confirmed that carts were not being held? It had the the little lock sign when I got to the page and I manually filled it out taking my time. I think they restricted passing off links to other people to check out.

I got to the shipping info screen with both pairs in my cart. as soon as i finished filling out my info and hit continue, i got the "inventory" page with just the RG's left. I don't know at what point the pairs are supposed to be held. i've heard once you get to the payment screen

Apparently 3,000 pairs of each color way. I was lucky enough to grab Rose Gold but failed to get the Sage. The most common size, which is 10 had 400+ pairs each color way and the rest slightly less. Glad everyone cook at least a pair.

it is supposed to release on the 9/11 i read somewhere

from when the news was first posted, that was my understanding too, but i'm listening to Rosenberg when RF was on it and he said Oct. 4 to commemorate the extension of one of the stores

Last edited:
Terrible luck this morning. Computer froze on me. First L since flamingos. Need some input from you guys: when is the best time to cop from resellers?

Back
Top Bottom