Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Do you guys really care if a shoe has 3m on it? I feel like it really doesn't add anything special to a shoe. Just wondering bc a lot of people asking about that

As a 20 year old kid, I think it's overated and immature. Gimmicky like glow in the dark.

from when the news was first posted, that was my understanding too, but i'm listening to Rosenberg when RF was on it and he said Oct. 4 to commemorate the extension of one of the stores
Can someone link this Cyph n Rosenberg show with RonRon

crazy. I was only charged $12 to the west coast.

i got charged 16 and i live 3 hours away from nyc

I've been looking through some pics of the people who post there conformations and shipping seems to be all over the board from $12 for single pairs to $16 for double like it should be but also been seeing $16 for singles and in my buddies case $23 for a single pair. Crazy

A lot of hypocrisy going on in here, that's all I'm gonna say.

Blue ropes will go in the RGs. Hoping they have that tan/salmon color in ropes. Those will go in Sages.

Both colorways will stand the test if time. I was wrong this morning, dudes are really really thirsty for these. These won't end up at KFE level. They will reach a steady state just above mint/cove

Guys, I think I messed up sizing on my Bleeckers from Indigo drop and now they disappeared from the site, can someone tell me why? I thought I would be able to order another ones in my size and now I probably totally ****** up.

A lot of hypocrisy going on in here, that's all I'm gonna say.

Blue ropes will go in the RGs. Hoping they have that tan/salmon color in ropes. Those will go in Sages.

Both colorways will stand the test if time. I was wrong this morning, dudes are really really thirsty for these. These won't end up at KFE level. They will reach a steady state just above mint/cove

Sages do come with tan/salmon and white ropes, you can just about see them here,

View media item 1158179

Sage really takes the cake for me. honestly better in regular potato camera phone pics than kith filter effect jig pics.

honestly I'll kinda be real and say that I compare RGs to tiff highs....it's like another iteration of a beloved, insane shoe, but it is just flat out not effing with the OG. that's just my opinion tho. I'm glad everyone cooked.

Sage really takes the cake for me. honestly better in regular potato camera phone pics than kith filter effect jig pics.

honestly I'll kinda be real and say that I compare RGs to tiff highs....it's like another iteration of a beloved, insane shoe, but it is just flat out not effing with the OG. that's just my opinion tho. I'm glad everyone cooked.

and both og tiffs and og rose golds are at crazy high prices so im good with getting the RG 2.0's for retail even though they ain't as good

Back
Top Bottom