Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Mint, cove, rose gold. Haven't had my morning coffee yet. What other colorways has he recycled

saw sages and rose golds in person today from someone who picked up in person, and both shoes are MUCH different in hand than those jig filter pics....even more so than past RF shoes. it's actually kinda crazy how the KJFE (kith jig filter effect) makes one shoe look better in pics and one shoe look worse. I really wasn't expecting that. I mean we've all seen a RF collab in pics and imagined what it would look like in person, but the difference is almost a whole different shoe lol. If I'm being 100% honest, don't let any pics justify which one you like/keep/sell cuz you'll probably change your mind back and forth once you get in hand.

Mint, cove, rose gold. Haven't had my morning coffee yet. What other colorways has he recycled

Other than the "mashup" people are trying to label the sages..

Nothing.

The sages to me are a completely different shoe than either the coves or mints.

The comparison is stretching.

A shoe with so many different color hues versus two shoes with the same hue on the entire shoe besides the midsole ?

Ultramarine GLV please
smokin.gif
it will happen eventually.

saw sages and rose golds in person today from someone who picked up in person, and both shoes are MUCH different in hand than those jig filter pics....even more so than past RF shoes. it's actually kinda crazy how the KJFE (kith jig filter effect) makes one shoe look better in pics and one shoe look worse. I really wasn't expecting that. I mean we've all seen a RF collab in pics and imagined what it would look like in person, but the difference is almost a whole different shoe lol. If I'm being 100% honest, don't let any pics justify which one you like/keep/sell cuz you'll probably change your mind back and forth once you get in hand.

Which did you prefer in person? I'm hoping the RGs aren't a huge let down

Did anyone else notice there's a price jump with every new release RF does. Cove/mints came out only a few months ago and the price jumped $10.

Did anyone else notice there's a price jump with every new release RF does. Cove/mints came out only a few months ago and the price jumped $10.

same thing nike does every xi release, if they know we'll pay it...money in the bank.

Yeah but at least JB does it once a year or so. This is the very next release. Geez.
i agree with this statement but the materials are supposedly much nice on these... i wont' know for myself until i have them in hand but from the pictures i've seen on IG it seems like the materials are nice on both...

Other than the "mashup" people are trying to label the sages..

Nothing.

The sages to me are a completely different shoe than either the coves or mints.

The comparison is stretching.

A shoe with so many different color hues versus two shoes with the same hue on the entire shoe besides the midsole ?

That's what I thought. Dudes were talking about 5 colorways so I got confused :lol:

^^i don't really care about the limitedness of them either. It's just a really well put together shoe. The shape of them is tops too!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom