Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

All good homie, I was 100% hoping you were right. I need those adidas fam and I don't even know what they look like :lol:

on the low i'm hoping he's randomly teasing everything to try to confuse us all.. maybe its wishful thinking but hell--a theory is as good as blind guess lol

tbh before this release kith was improving a lot with the shipping, just as fast as nike for me. It was the holiday that screwed everything up

Some people asked for fit pics on the pants.  They came in yesterday, so I threw them on today and got a few pics.  I'm 6'1" 195lbs, 30in waist and went with a Large.  I wear a large in tech fleece pants as well.  The inseam is a little shorter on these, but I think its a good length.
Is the feel on these like tech fleece, like a cotton exterior or is it actual polyester, thinking about copping these

Shipping started getting decent when they switched to Bergen at the coas.

Few releases before that, shipping took forever. My first RF releases was the ecps, and those took FOREVER to get to me. I don't know why all of you are acting like this is something new, unless you just recently started buying RF releases.

Few releases before that, shipping took forever. My first RF releases was the ecps, and those took FOREVER to get to me. I don't know why all of you are acting like this is something new, unless you just recently started buying RF releases.
i think you just answered your question. 

because that was a year ago...and it was getting better...but its not. 

thats annoying. 

kith has grown and shipping should be part of that growth.

Last edited:
The higher volume release will more than likely result in longer shipping times.

KFEs were probably decent because they released in two waves (kithstrike and regular release).

I get it tho. We all want our kicks right away whether we are going to wear right away or not. It's just nice to see in person, and know your pair(s) are home safe.

We have to be patient, scressin ain't gon make the shoes arrive any quicker.

Last edited:
The reason the take so long shipping, is because they too busy taking dope KOTD photos on some rooftop or the kith courtyard.

Most probable is that kith is treating better the US customers than international. Kinda makes sense since it is US store but lacks in being professional

Last edited:

Is the feel on these like tech fleece, like a cotton exterior or is it actual polyester, thinking about copping these
They have more of a a polyester feel to them, and are thinner than tech fleece too.  They are comfortable though.  I like wearing them.  No signs of diaper butt either.

The higher volume relea.  will more than likely result in longer shipping times.

KFEs were probably decent because they released in twogreater than kiths (kithstrike and regular release).

I get it tho. We all want our kicks right away whether we are going to wear right away or not. It's just nice to see in person, and know your pair(s) are home safe.

We have to be patient, scressin ain't gon make the shoes arrive any quicker.
Bro thats an excuse. Thats why kith takes so long because we  "Accept" this from them. its companies out here like nike or eastbay dealing in massive volumes of product far greater than kith that dont take that long. RF is in the customer service business and should act like it. Its 2014 bro not 1914. With all the shipping options out there it should only take a week max to process ship and to recieve your order. Anything longer is unacceptable in this day and age. As long as people accept this behavior from kith its gonna continue. i feel what people are saying. If you pay your hard earned money for something you want and should get what you paid for. Im tired of some people in here excusing kith. 2 weeks to get a package domestically makes no sense. There is places across the atlantic like end that dont take that long.

Last edited:
Bro thats an excuse. Thats why kith takes so long because we  "Accept" this from them. its companies out here like nike or eastbay dealing in massive volumes of product far greater than kith that dont take that long. RF is in the customer service business and should act like it. Its 2014 bro not 1914. With all the shipping options out there it should only take a week max to process ship and to recieve your order. Anything longer is unacceptable in this day and age. As long as people accept this behavior from kith its gonna continue. i feel what people are saying. If you pay your hard earned money for something you want and should get what you paid for. Im tired of some people in here excusing kith. 2 weeks to get a package domestically makes no sense. There is places across the atlantic like end that dont take that long.
you will be accused for immaturity for asking good customer service from kith. I mean, only little kids ask for service they have paid for..for the record, this is the most expensive shipping costs i have ever paid since 2002 that i buy online and for sure the worst service by far.

I agree with you 1000% but we did agree to allow them 3-5 business days for processing. We sort of knew what were getting ourselves into. Now why it takes that long to process the order is a different story in itself but since they asked for 3-5 business days, I guess thou shall received 3-5 business days.

you will be accused for immaturity for asking good customer service from kith. I mean, only little kids ask for service they have paid for..for the record, this is the most expensive shipping costs i have ever paid since 2002 that i buy online and for sure the worst service by far.

Sneakerheads = customer service masochists. In most other industries the service that Nike, RF, and about 80% of sneaker store employees provides would put them out of business.

I agree with you 1000% but we did agree to allow them 3-5 business days for processing. We sort of knew what were getting ourselves into. Now why it takes that long to process the order is a different story in itself but since they asked for 3-5 business days, I guess thou shall received 3-5 business days.
True but like i sad two weeks to receive a domestic package is absurd. This was my first time ever buying from kith and i assumed the 3 to 5 days was under extreme circumstances. Nike is the king of this sneaker world and theydont take as long to ship. When an overseas store like End clothing ships quicker than kith and for the same price thats confusing to me. But like i said some in this thread will continue to make excuses for kith's bad customer service

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom