Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

still no tracking and tried to track it through kith tracking and came up empty... (Canada order)

True but like i sad two weeks to receive a domestic package is absurd. This was my first time ever buying from kith and i assumed the 3 to 5 days was under extreme circumstances. Nike is the king of this sneaker world and theydont take as long to ship. When an overseas store like End clothing ships quicker than kith and for the same price thats confusing to me. But like i said some in this thread will continue to make excuses for kith's bad customer service
Again I still agree with you an this is my first kith purchase as well. But with nike they're a retail conglomerate compared to kith. They have the inside resources and man power to ship in an instance. Kith is a small boutique type store like end clothing I assume. But End clothing isn't shipping out 8000 pair of their own product from a single release. They will only have to ship out a few hundred pairs at most of someone else's product and normally they will sell whatever's left over from the store release. Kith is the only ones selling these. And to have to ship out thousands of pairs will take a lil while.

In most other industries the service that RF, and about 80% of sneaker store employees provides would put them out of business.
100%. I firmly believe Kith's awful service will definitely come back to bite them in their ***. RF's products have been mediocre at best lately, and the hype is dying down. The only reason I still check his store is because I have a store credit that I need to use. After that, so long.

100%. I firmly believe Kith's awful service will definitely come back to bite them in their ***. RF's products have been mediocre at best lately, and the hype is dying down. The only reason I still check his store is because I have a store credit that I need to use. After that, so long.
another thing is how you can get a **** pair and all you can get is a refund. never an offer for a replacement. 

they should compensate for that.

Last edited:

kith's hype won't go down soon  unfortunately..it is jordanheads(like i used to be....) new target..

100%. I firmly believe Kith's awful service will definitely come back to bite them in their ***. RF's products have been mediocre at best lately, and the hype is dying down. The only reason I still check his store is because I have a store credit that I need to use. After that, so long.The price
The prices on his older collabs are flying through the roof. Hype is not dying, he's just producing a much larger amount of shoes per drop.

I think RF is doin just fine lol

Stans who whine most are likely buying every release, if not only to resell. So... Yeah

Again I still agree with you an this is my first kith purchase as well. But with nike they're a retail conglomerate compared to kith. They have the inside resources and man power to ship in an instance. Kith is a small boutique type store like end clothing I assume. But End clothing isn't shipping out 8000 pair of their own product from a single release. They will only have to ship out a few hundred pairs at most of someone else's product and normally they will sell whatever's left over from the store release. Kith is the only ones selling these. And to have to ship out thousands of pairs will take a lil while.
Where are you guys getting 8000 from? I never heard ronnie fieg say that so those that keep spitting those numbers out are assuming. I truly dont belive it was that many pairs. And if it was the vast majority of those would have been sold instore. Im sure kith didnt give out half of that amount of tickets so what makes u think he would sell that amount online? And if im kith and i know in ADVANCE that i am selling more online pairs then im setting up a system to get those orders out in a timely manner.

Last edited:
I just find it funny that Ron is spending his cash on expanding the kith storefront while ignoring the most important aspect of retail business...customer service.

Its pretty ridiculous hearing stories of unanswered customer service emails, broken promises such as tweeting orders will be shipped by so and so day and not be shipped at all, and rude in-store sales associates...eventually, like one nter said, it's going to bite them in the ***

True but like i sad two weeks to receive a domestic package is absurd. This was my first time ever buying from kith

Again I still agree with you an this is my first kith purchase as well.

Hypebeasts come in and complain. Buncha self entitled little girls. By the way, when you start saying people's info is irrelevant because Ronnie himself didn't say it, you sound like you're sucking his ----. Especially if you are new to the whole "kith" thing. First purchase and already grinding on his d hard. Those numbers don't come out of thin air, do your research before you call blasphemy on people. Oh and y'all care so much about customer service? I'm from the south and expect more hospitality than I should. When I made a trip instore, the service was beyond **** but I didn't care. Look at their yelp, it's bordering 1 star. But when you look at high end fashion stores as well, they are near 1 star as well. Americans hate Japanese boutiques because the workers follow you around and actually care, which is traditional in Japan. Essentially, we spoiled Americans think it's "too much customer service." Just a little food for thought before you guys continue complaining/crying.

Last edited:
I just find it funny that Ron is spending his cash on expanding the kith storefront while ignoring the most important aspect of retail business...customer service.

Its pretty ridiculous hearing stories of unanswered customer service emails, broken promises such as tweeting orders will be shipped by so and so day and not be shipped at all, and rude in-store sales associates...eventually, like one nter said, it's going to bite them in the ***
it is just that his business end as soon as a payment is completed. after that, who cares?

Hypebeasts come in and complain. Buncha self entitled little girls. By the way, when you start saying people's info is irrelevant because Ronnie himself didn't say it, you sound like you're sucking his ----. Especially if you are new to the whole "kith" thing. First purchase and already grinding on his d hard. Those numbers don't come out of thin air, do your research before you call blasphemy on people. Oh and y'all care so much about customer service? I'm from the south and expect more hospitality than I should. When I made a trip instore, the service was beyond **** bcrying?  Such a ignorant stateidn't care. Look at their yelp, it's bordering 1 star. But when you look at high end fashion stores as well, they are near 1 star as well. Americans hate Japanese boutiques because the workers follow you around and actually care, which is traditional in Japan. Essentially, we spoiled Americans think it's "too much customer service." Just a little food for thought before you guys continue complaining/crying.
What research? The only people who really knows how many pairs were made would be Ronnie or the asics company. How is that riding on anyone's d? And it seems like your d riding cuz you are defending the issue as if people waiting 2 or 3 weeks for a package is industry standard. I dont live in the south nor do i care about what hospitality is in the south. When people spend their money they should be happy with the service no matter where you live. on my opinion a true hypebeast will defend a retailers bad business all the way to the end. And when did voicing your opinion about a retailers bad business become crying? Thats a very ignorant point of view so carry on.

Last edited:

What research? The only people who really knows how many pairs were made would be Ronnie or the asics company. How is that riding on anyone's d? And it seems like your d riding cuz you are defending the issue as if people waiting 2 or 3 weeks for a package is industry standard. I dont live in the south nor do i care about what hospitality is in the south. When people spend their money they should be happy with the service no matter where you live.
Where are you getting 2-3 weeks from?  You keep saying this and it hasn't even been 5 business days since you placed the order.

I'll do your homework for you. The actual numbers were ~6000, somebody who knows a thing or two about the internet was able to locate the stock, even down to the number of each sizes. Also, when people spend $180+ on kicks they should read the shipping and handling terms. You say it's bad business, but they haven't done anything wrong. Did you purchase 1st day air? They don't owe you ANYTHING. Bad business, HA! More like bad reading skills.

This thread man, the answers are all here but it's like y'all skip the important stuff to complain about whatever is possible. Tune in next week when these divas cry about glue stains!

Last edited:

Where are you getting 2-3 weeks from?  You keep saying this and it hasn't even been 5 business days since you placed the order.
Homie its some people who still havent gotten any confirmations by the time they get confirmations and recieve their orders it will have been two weeks. Today is sept 7th they released 9 days ago

Hypebeasts come in and complain. Buncha self entitled little girls. By the way, when you start saying people's info is irrelevant because Ronnie himself didn't say it, you sound like you're sucking his ----. Especially if you are new to the whole "kith" thing. First purchase and already grinding on his d hard. Those numbers don't come out of thin air, do your research before you call blasphemy on people. Oh and y'all care so much about customer service? I'm from the south and expect more hospitality than I should. When I made a trip instore, the service was beyond **** but I didn't care. Look at their yelp, it's bordering 1 star. But when you look at high end fashion stores as well, they are near 1 star as well. Americans hate Japanese boutiques because the workers follow you around and actually care, which is traditional in Japan. Essentially, we spoiled Americans think it's "too much customer service." Just a little food for thought before you guys continue complaining/crying.
Did you not ready the rest of my post? I did say I'm ok with the wait since there's a lot to ship and not enough people to do it.

Dudes are fronting if they can't see that it takes longer to get an order from kith than just about any other shop or online store. Endclothing is in another country, charges the same amount for shipping, and I get my stuff in like 3-4 business days after my order is placed. That includes processing and shipping time. I'm not even in a rush and this isn't my first rodeo so I know they'll get here eventually, but why are dudes defending this?

Back
Top Bottom