Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

to be honest there's no "identity" in RF's apparel line. imo besides a couple of peices (the CoA collection in particular), all of his apparel seems really uninspired. Like I don't know why he doesn't focus on pushing the Bleeckers more. I get how he's finally coming out with more bleeckers now, but that article of clothing should've been pushed to the max from the very beginning. imo it's a very iconic piece. 

someone selling vnds GL5 coves for $240 locally. Been hunting for these around the 200 mark (trying to catch someone desperate to sell/snoozing).  Anyone seen better pricing elsewhere?

someone selling vnds GL5 coves for $240 locally. Been hunting for these around the 200 mark (trying to catch someone desperate to sell/snoozing).  Anyone seen better pricing elsewhere?
I've honestly seen DS pairs for $250 if that helps

That sounds like a great deal to me. I can never find anything close to that. Usually 300+.

Damn. Thanks fellas. Got some coves in, but no ropes
frown.gif
Directly from Kith?  My Americanas were missing ropes as well.  Emailed Kith and never received 1 single response.  **** pissed me off.

Edit: Just read the rest of the posts.  Still really lame but happy you're getting it taken care of.

Last edited:
That's annoying, I'm not even a huge fan of rope laces but I still want OG everything when buying a pair.

Same thing happened to me with some DS eclipses earlier this year... :smh:

Still trying to find a pair of OG eclipse ropes even though I'll never use them lol...but It's the principle.
Just use a pair from the gold kfe's if you have them

im really digging this colour! i may have to pick this up. Anyone go instore and check out the quality on the fishtails?

Just got home from work to the EQTs. I think they are fantastic! I love dark shoes so the blue midsole is excellent in my opinion. My only gripe is the fishscale is printed onto the leather. I expected it to be embossed but whatevs.
Def needed to size down on these though. I went a whole size down and still have some room in front of my toes. Idk wtf adidas is doing with their sizing.

Last edited:
Just got home from work to the EQTs. I think they are fantastic! I love dark shoes so the blue midsole is excellent in my opinion. My only gripe is the fishscale is printed onto the leather. I expected it to be embossed but whatevs.
Def needed to size down on these though. I went a whole size down and still have some room in front of my toes. Idk wtf adidas is doing with there sizing.
damn, a full size down and still room? im normally a 10.5 but went with a 10, i hope they aren't too big. guess i'll find out tomorrow 
eyes.gif

damn, a full size down and still room? im normally a 10.5 but went with a 10, i hope they aren't too big. guess i'll find out tomorrow :rolleyes
Not gonna lie, theyre probably gonna be kinda big. if anything you can just try some thick socks.

I am a 9.5 in asics and got an 8.5, hope im good.
Im a 9.5 in ASICS and went with an 8.5 too so you should be all good.

grabbed these for friend who wanted an extra. these are pretty lame.

I don't understand why the toe is fish scaled...and its just printed...not even embossed. pretty bad looking. very faint colored gold too.
yeah, agree. the reason i did not cop..they toebox looks just cheap.

cause he thinks he has that much clout, i mean he no doubt has a good amount of d riders but cmon man 275. lol 

bingo

lol

to be honest and no offense to those who love them some kith clothes

but his clothing is rather low quality ESPECIALLY compared to what he charges

its even worse when you compare it to other brands

like nike tech fleece sweat are AMAZING and well worth the $85 price tag

fieg gives you crap for $120 lol

ive honestly gotten better quality joggers from H&M with metal zippered pockets accented piping/lining etc..

$34.95

the rest of his apparel has been rather crappy also granted it looks good in photos but overall quality its mehhh

totally missed the EQT drop.... went on eBay before coming to the thread to see how stupid prices were and to my amazement they flopped hard

was not expecting this 

My whites are coming in Friday. Looking good homie, I'll let everyone sleep more and continue to scoop pairs for the low.

This is a shoe that I would def double up on because the look is so versatile and timeless. 

anyone have insight on sizing for the meeckers? i'm 5'11, 32 waist - should medium/tts be good? i dig the tan joints, but i don't want em looking like tights ya know. thanks in advance!

whites lookin good 
nthat.gif
 i got the black ones and i love them, wear them at least once a week now

anyone have insight on sizing for the meeckers? i'm 5'11, 32 waist - should medium/tts be good? i dig the tan joints, but i don't want em looking like tights ya know. thanks in advance!
im the same waist, although 5'9, but i would go with a medium/32 depending on the sizing they go by. i don't like my pants looking like tights either and a medium is perfect regarding the bleecker sizes. for mercers, i go tts and they're fine length wise, but the waist is a little big. don't know if they fixed that with this new drop but the back label mercers i got from last year run a little big in the waist.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom