Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

RF is limited in what he could do with NB. CNCPTS/NB = RF/Asics.

The CNCPTS are the clear cut best for model choice alone. The 997 is my top 3 runners silhouettes of all time. 1)Air Max 1 2) Nb 997 3)asics GT 2

Damn all this hate on Mitchell & Ness fitting. Hoping someone can share some fit pics. I should've done more research since I just realized that most of my hats are starter.

Last edited:
Definitely going to stray from nike and try to grab that Central Park pair. Never tried for a RF release before.
As long as you're on the site at 11am when they drop, you're set. Just keep refreshing the homepage until you see the launch page show up, the shoes don't show up if you try to "search all..." but the apparel (if any) will.

I'm going for the 6s in the morning and then both NBs at 11, just made room in my collection for all 3 of em. Black Friday can't come any sooner.

It's hard to tell since only 252 pairs were made and you don't see these being sold in the secondary market but I'd day like between 4-5 thats just me though
nowhere near 4 or 500. Number of pairs has nothing to do with value of shoes really. its all demand. I have shoes that are VERY limited (50 pairs) and they arent worth much at all. Also these are ugly af. 

As long as you're on the site at 11am when they drop, you're set. Just keep refreshing the homepage until you see the launch page show up, the shoes don't show up if you try to "search all..." but the apparel (if any) will.

I'm going for the 6s in the morning and then both NBs at 11, just made room in my collection for all 3 of em. Black Friday can't come any sooner.
Thanks for the info, that's going to be helpful.

Why can't every KITH drop be this quick with shipping? Just got confirmation for delivery tomorrow 
nthat.gif

I hope my size 30 mercers fit ok, cause im a 32 waist and went with my past mercer size (30), as well as the sizing guide recommendations. All this talk about them being TTS and not a size big like previously, especially with Ronnie himself saying they ran TTS, got me nervous because the khaki's aren't available in a 32 anymore.

Why can't every KITH drop be this quick with shipping? Just got confirmation for delivery tomorrow 
nthat.gif

I hope my size 30 mercers fit ok, cause im a 32 waist and went with my past mercer size (30), as well as the sizing guide recommendations. All this talk about them being TTS and not a size big like previously, especially with Ronnie himself saying they ran TTS, got me nervous because the khaki's aren't available in a 32 anymore.
let us know how the mercers end up fitting please

kinda hoping the size guide is accurate, cuz if i have to go up a size, i'd be screwed since 33s are pretty much all sold out in the solid colors

Last edited:

It's hard to tell since only 252 pairs were made and you don't see these being sold in the secondary market but I'd day like between 4-5 thats just me though
nowhere near 4 or 500. Number of pairs has nothing to do with value of shoes really. its all demand. I have shoes that are VERY limited (50 pairs) and they arent worth much at all. Also these are ugly af. 
Ugly af is an understatement ... lol

Hi guys, does anyone pick up bleecker sweat pants from latest classic collection? How's the fit? I usually wear 32. Would it be too baggy? Thanks a lot!

Hi guys, does anyone pick up bleecker sweat pants from latest classic collection? How's the fit? I usually wear 32. Would it be too baggy? Thanks a lot!
If you're going for a sleep fit, wear size S.

questions regarding mercers, I've bought pants from kith and each time the sizing is screwed up. Gotta be extremely careful this time. When it says TTS. does 32 pants really measure 32 at the waist? The COA tech mercer pants 2 were around 34-35 inches for a waist 32 pair. Based on the Chino material pants that i own. All of them stretches 1 size up after a few wears. Does it apply for these mercers? I know the questions have been asked. But need answers that are more specific. Thanks in advance!

All I know is the fact they're supposedly paper thin (the Mercers) turned me away. It's November and they're on the east coast, should have known better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom