Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just got my Grand Opening IIIs in.  Pure trash.  Wouldn't pay $100 for em.  Bad quality leather.  Poor quality control.
This word is thrown around WAY too loosely on NT and the interwebs in general.

My pair is straight and I have no issues with QC. Were they overpriced? OF COURSE.

Where they trash leather? NAH. Not even CLOSE.

Last edited:

This word is thrown around WAY too loosely on NT and the interwebs in general.

My pair is straight and I have no issues with QC. Were they overpriced? OF COURSE.

Where they trash leather? NAH. Not even CLOSE.
No beef, but we obviously have different interpretations of what is deemed good leather, or acceptable leather for $180.   Obviously, this is my opinion only, but in all my years of buying shoes, I have never come across something as poor as these.  KITH have a reputation to uphold no doubt, and they seem like they care about quality, so this is a bit disappointing that's all.  Was thinking of shooting a message over but hell with returning an international order and then take off a restocking fee. F that man.

Last edited:

No beef, but we obviously have different interpretations of what is deemed good leather, or acceptable leather for $180.   Obviously, this is my opinion only, but in all my years of buying shoes, I have never come across something as poor as these.  KITH have a reputation to uphold no doubt, and they seem like they care about quality, so this is a bit disappointing that's all.  Was thinking of shooting a message over but hell with returning an international order and then take off a restocking fee. F that man.
Also a bit confused as to how these were trash. These are pretty good in terms of material quality, reminds me of the Yeezy 1 leather, but quality control was definitely lacking. 

Also a bit confused as to how these were trash. These are pretty good in terms of material quality, reminds me of the Yeezy 1 leather, but quality control was definitely lacking. 
Dude is trolling. I just got my pair right now and they are super soft. No issues with quality control either. I'm not crazy happy that I spent $190 shipped, but hey, nobody held a gun to my head. They are wonderful. 

Dude is trolling. I just got my pair right now and they are super soft. No issues with quality control either. I'm not crazy happy that I spent $190 shipped, but hey, nobody held a gun to my head. They are wonderful. 

QC seems to be very hit and miss with this release. Some saying their pairs are spot on, some with pretty bad defects. I doubled up for sizing reasons and all 4 pairs are flawed. I'll post detailed pics later.

Ronnie wouldn't put up teaser pics over a month before release the central parks are deff gonna be a black friday/cyber monday release 

Ronnie wouldn't put up teaser pics over a month before release the central parks are deff gonna be a black friday/cyber monday release 
Thanks for educating me! Definitely can't wait til Black Friday. Not even goin for the Infrared 6s. I'm all over these

I just pissed myself laughing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 bet these will sell out instantly

Back
Top Bottom