Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

There's prices for coves/mints are ridic. Copped some coves off FB for $216 shipped. They were sitting while everyone was asking $250-350. Guess 11.5 is an odd size

looks like pony is up next. regardless, pass for me. 

glad ronnie took it easy this last quarter.

Last edited:
Friends gave me a champagne shower . Doesn't seem to be a care label on my Mercers. I'm guessing wash cold on gentle cycle and air dry?

I'm curious, as mentioned it's not gonna be a runner or court classic so it's gonna be interesting to see what model he has worked on

considering getting the 3m furman jacket but im not sure if it is just a windbreaker or will it actually keep me warm? anyone got a furman jacket that can describe to me what it actually feels like? is it just really thin with no lining or anything or can i actually wear it in the winter?

has anyone got the email for the guy who's helpful with customer service? I'm from the uk and I've just looked at my ups page to see where my central parks are and it says they're out for delivery in elsmere, ky? not even in a depot, they're actually on the van out for delivery. Strange thing is, it says my payment has been fulfilled including the international shipping? Any help with that email address would be great

has anyone got the email for the guy who's helpful with customer service? I'm from the uk and I've just looked at my ups page to see where my central parks are and it says they're out for delivery in elsmere, ky? not even in a depot, they're actually on the van out for delivery. Strange thing is, it says my payment has been fulfilled including the international shipping? Any help with that email address would be great
email adam.stubbs@kithnyc.com

so if any of you in the us "missed out" on those nb and don't want to pay for overseas shipping cncpts will be getting them aswell, maybe nicekicks too

Back
Top Bottom