Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

To anyone who's purchased a pair of mercers instore, what's the total come out to after tax?

Last edited:

I agree.

brazils. coves. mint COAs. DSM. RG Vs.

that's my top five.

(sages are 6th)
So basically any GLV he does. 
laugh.gif

Any time Ronnie is in a slump, he can bust out some Salmon Toe GLV and break the internet.

Picked up another pair of black DSMs for $160. My shoe of the year and at that price I couldn't say no

I dirtied the toe box on my central parks.  Should i use a suede cleaner or is that nubuck material?  Any help would be appreciated.

what is the appeal of the salmon toes? i never got that. it is just pretty average to me. nothing special. wonder why so many people beast over them.. i used to have a pair of them myself and sold them. they just didn't appeal to me much. why are they "the" shoe for kith/rf?

what is the appeal of the salmon toes? i never got that. it is just pretty average to me. nothing special. wonder why so many people beast over them.. i used to have a pair of them myself and sold them. they just didn't appeal to me much. why are they "the" shoe for kith/rf?
i somewhat agree on this. don't get me wrong the cw is on point but the prices on them make them another story. still think the leatherbacks are the most "iconic" RF shoe in my eyes. them joints are maaaaaad wet. 

i somewhat agree on this. don't get me wrong the cw is on point but the prices on them make them another story. still think the leatherbacks are the most "iconic" RF shoe in my eyes. them joints are maaaaaad wet. 
yes.
the leatherbacks and eclipses are the best 2 rf shoes imo.

I gotta agree that the leatherbacks are iconic... mainly because I managed to scoop up a pair just last week for a steal
laugh.gif

Last edited:
its up to the price now, the atmos were $100 and quality is awesome, if hes going to charge more than 140 then he can keep them.

I think people just like saying "salmon toe."

I think that Pony collab is going to be all over the secondary market.  I would never wear them either so I'm in agreement with you guys on that.

Back
Top Bottom