Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

oh dear. definitely a pass
This going to take some genius marketing to get rid of these fugly things. Should just bring them overseas and donate them to some of the less fortunate ... that's if they'll take them lol

yes.
the leatherbacks and eclipses are the best 2 rf shoes imo.
Leatherbacks are #1 in my eyes, if only I could afford a pair or even find my size at all... 
mad.gif

can someone please remind me how the "Mercer Monday" Mercers fit?
a size big, i.e. if you're a size 32 get a 30. im a 32 and had no idea about that, got 32 camo mercers when they dropped and the waist is huge on me. i still have them but considering just getting the classic ones and selling the mercer monday's.

Those Pony's look like it'll eat up your entire leg...I wouldn't even know how to wear them or pull them off. To damn bulky.

haha knew he had to make the PONY collab limited to ensure a sellout, peep his latest IG post. 500 pairs total.

ronnie knew this ish wouldn't sell. so what does he do?

make em limited to only 500 pairs then charge $180 a pop because it would be available in "extremely limited numbers."

w/e though, rf sheep will buy em' up anyways. just can't wait to see dantier0 and pauly D defend this POS. 

ronnie knew this ish wouldn't sell. so what does he do?

make em limited to only 500 pairs then charge $180 a pop because it would be available in "extremely limited numbers."
w/e though, rf sheep will buy em' up anyways. just can't wait to see dantier0 and pauly D defend this POS. 
if he "knew it wouldn't sell" he probably wouldn't have done the collab in the first place. He just testing the water to see how far his name can push ppl to buy product they normally would not.

Believe it or not, there is a market for this style of shoe, and these will sell out because people who actually like the shoe will buy it. Look at Nike's Air Python. Pretty much the exact same shoe that generally will sell out at boutiques all over. Mostly runner people come through this thread who need to realize there is a complete other spectrum of shoe collectors that Ronnie is trying to target with this collab.

Believe it or not, there is a market for this style of shoe, and these will sell out because people who actually like the shoe will buy it. Look at Nike's Air Python. Pretty much the exact same shoe that generally will sell out at boutiques all over. Mostly runner people come through this thread who need to realize there is a complete other spectrum of shoe collectors that Ronnie is trying to target with this collab.
Well said

Repped. First logical statement I've read about these

gonna look to pick up a pair of black dsm's finally.

im a 9.5 in glv and gliii. 9 in 998's and 997's.

should i get an 8.5, 9, or 9.5 for the dsm's? thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom