Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just had a look at shipping costs and I know taxes are included but the cost is ridiculous, definitely more than what it used to be even after taxes were paid at the door... Kith must be trying to stop international orders

yeah please do so, since i dont have a twitter account! would be nice to know what he got to say about this! 
nerd.gif
Just tweeted him, will post the reply once I get one

I just checked the shipping cost to Japan and it was $176.22!!!lol

Duty for leather shoes are 30% which is $54 in this case and the rest of $122.22 is all for the shipping??

I can find cheaper deals on eBay.lol

wow this new shipping is ****. my package arrived at Erlanger, KY friday and i still havent received tracking for the overseas shipping, so im assuming its still there. pretty ****

Saw them in person today, must say, Asics are really giving RF and his store a lot of thanks. I would be buying the GT2 if I can get them for under retail 
devil.gif

The KITHmas was probably more of a marketing tactic than anything. 

Also past weekend went to the city and visited the store. Put togherther really well and employees were great.

I bought:  Charcoal and Navy Beeckers

Navy Frayed hoodie 

Grey long sleeve laguardia t

Navy laguirdia t

Grey Just Us socks

Jason Mark Kit

Also past weekend went to the city and visited the store. Put togherther really well and employees were great.

I bought:  Charcoal and Navy Beeckers

Navy Frayed hoodie 

Grey long sleeve laguardia t

Navy laguirdia t

Grey Just Us socks

Jason Mark Kit
how do you like the frayed hoodie? ordered one but still waiting for it

Duty for leather shoes are 30% which is $54 in this case and the rest of $122.22 is all for the shipping??

You just need a homie to buy and send them to you.  F eBay.

Yoooooo 

Aaron with the juug 
roll.gif
roll.gif

straight to his vacay fund

I wish he'd do more high tops like the Ponys.  I'm not a big fan of runners- I like the heavy feel of a classic high top.  

I'd love to see what he'd do to an adidas forum hi or maybe akeem etonics- some off the radar high top.  But, the people clamor for asics for some reason.  I don't get it.

I wish he'd do more high tops like the Ponys.  I'm not a big fan of runners- I like the heavy feel of a classic high top.  

I'd love to see what he'd do to an adidas forum hi or maybe akeem etonics- some off the radar high top.  But, the people clamor for asics for some reason.  I don't get it.
kind of where he started. thats what he's about. 

you get your shoes in-between ours. filling pieces are high top. he's getting "broader" so you may get an etonics this year...

bought something from kith, canceled the order, received cancellation email and refund email, but today received shipped notification via ups?

hmmmmm

Ronnie just dropped the ball on the R698 so bad.

Jesus Christ.

BWGH collabs embarrass the one he just did.

Dear lord am I upset at that debauchry.

Back
Top Bottom