Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

what kith makes isn't fashion, its basics but with hype. some of his pieces mirror basics made by high fashion houses like balmain(the rounded front hoodies) but its basics and thats what i take it as, i don't consider him a fashion designer.

do you consider uniglo fashion?
Everything is fashion. I think you're talking about high-fashion.

these grand opening gl5 and gl2 are much better than then first ones. probably cause i like those silhouettes better. how are the comfort on the sagas. i never owned a pair. is it better than the gl5?
Im late here but anyways...I have the GO sagas and they are comfortable. Not as comfy as my GLVs as they do not have the sock liner and the outsole is a bit stiffer IMO. Still its a great shoe. The leather on the inside of the sagas is really nice...in fact, the leather on the upper is top notch quality with no flaws. 

Im late here but anyways...I have the GO sagas and they are comfortable. Not as comfy as my GLVs as they do not have the sock liner and the outsole is a bit stiffer IMO. Still its a great shoe. The leather on the inside of the sagas is really nice...in fact, the leather on the upper is top notch quality with no flaws. 
I agree, I got the sagas as well I never seen the DSM in person but imo the sagas is nice as well.

the holis hood is the same as the frayed one, right? i bought the frayed one and i'm pleased with mine, but its nothing exceptional. fit is a little odd, tight in the arms, loose otherwise. its not very thick, more like the terry is rather dense/tight, if that makes sense - still warm though
Yea I think its the same design, but i think the Hollis hoodie has a waffle lining not sure if the frayed does too

Yea I think its the same design, but i think the Hollis hoodie has a waffle lining not sure if the frayed does too
no waffle lining on the frayed. i'd say the fit still applies. i'm 5'11" and wearing a large which fits big on the body, but rather tight on the arms

Has anyone had their confirmation on there items being shipped from KITMAS? I got the Daytonas when they did that tiny restock but haven't heard anything yet 
frown.gif

Has anyone had their confirmation on there items being shipped from KITMAS? I got the Daytonas when they did that tiny restock but haven't heard anything yet :frown: .

'Kithmas' was the biggest joke of 2014. It was such a gimmick and slime ball move by kith. Adam Stubbs at Kith told me they cancelled 25 orders of the sages. 25!!!! That means they actually only had a few pairs. I'd be surprised if they even shipped any. Such a kith move.

Has anyone had their confirmation on there items being shipped from KITMAS? I got the Daytonas when they did that tiny restock but haven't heard anything yet 
frown.gif
'Kithmas' was the biggest joke of 2014. It was such a gimmick and slime ball move by kith. Adam Stubbs at Kith told me they cancelled 25 orders of the sages. 25!!!! That means they actually only had a few pairs. I'd be surprised if they even shipped any. Such a kith move.
Man...fails

On another note...anyone order the Hollis hoody?

Hoping those Buscemi's RF posted last night are next b/c those will be an easy pass (due to the possible pricing). My wallet is really enjoying this break from Kith/RF purchases.

these popped up on Facebook. i think they may be fakes. thats whats the dudes were alluding too.

Back
Top Bottom