Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

just made me think about this, and it has been AWHILE for me.
The last thing I bought from them was a pair of FP back on Sept. 20th. 

I didn't even keep them. 
So, has it been AWHILE or A WHILE?
happy.gif
roll.gif

Need some opinions. I bought the classic bomber online and just received it today to find out it fits me pretty small. I know Kith's return/exchange policy is horrible. Should I try to see if I can do an in-store exchange for a bigger size or should I just exchange by mail? Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks!  

only pair i regret selling of the recent rf releases i had were my mints. the combination of materials make the shoe easily wearable everyday. 

Man Ronnie Fieg needs to work on a New Balance Model... Just like COncepts. So many great models.. Fock these puma's. smh Fieg needs to get his head right..

Never copped anything Ronnie Fieg before but I am looking to cop both pairs of puma's. How do these releases work and just how difficult should it be to cop both. Also how do these fit compared to Nike shoes. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Never copped anything Ronnie Fieg before but I am looking to cop both pairs of puma's. How do these releases work and just how difficult should it be to cop both. Also how do these fit compared to Nike shoes. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Fieg is pretty popular these days anything Asics, New Balances usually sells out instantly but Puma's may be a good place to start since their one of the lesser hyped brands these days. For me, I wear the same size in the R698 as I do with most everything Nike but not sure how the Mid fits since its yet to be around for long. 

Fieg is pretty popular these days anything Asics, New Balances usually sells out instantly but Puma's may be a good place to start since their one of the lesser hyped brands these days. For me, I wear the same size in the R698 as I do with most everything Nike but not sure how the Mid fits since its yet to be around for long. 

Thanks for the help. What time does KITH usually release things online??

What's going on with the Nike Kith artifact scavenger hunt? Is that all over? Looks like everyone is bashing Kith saying they're just hooking up their friends with the locations. Anyone get one?
it's finished, today was the last day.

Thanks for the help. What time does KITH usually release things online??
They even have an app if you're an iPhone user...

Last edited:

They even have an app if you're an iPhone user...
I do have the app and it seems to be quite simple and easy to use. Was just wondering what time I should be checking the app? And the Pumas release on Saturday correct??
Yes. If you can stomach Ronnie's being a megalomaniac (slightly kidding, but some of his Tweets are pretty damn stupid), then you can follow him and KITHNYC on Twitter. They keep you up-to-date on the look book launch times ect typically.

think the Pumas would sell out instantly in store? can't make it out until noon time on saturday..

Back
Top Bottom