Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yup. 
lol idk if thats the real Fieg since I just joined this site but he got your *** haha. What you talking bout anyway? He dropped the Salmon Toe 1300, the Steel Blue 999, the 1600 Daytona, 850 brooklyn bridges and my personal fav the 530 Central parks. 

lol idk if thats the real Fieg since I just joined this site but he got your *** haha. What you talking bout anyway? He dropped the Salmon Toe 1300, the Steel Blue 999, the 1600 Daytona, 850 brooklyn bridges and my personal fav the 530 Central parks. 

it is...where do you think we get all our early info from :D

^not he is the fake one lol obviiously, if you read back a couple pages someone did believe he was the real fieg. But yeah onto the point he did get me lol, I totally forgot about those Brooklyn bridges and the central parks (specifcally talking about this years releases) and I hated the central park and BB's IMO. But What I was implying was that he needs to make more  memorable releases like the "Salmon Soles",  and the Daytona which release previously release years ago, I mean who couldn't forget those, they were nice Collabs. 

^not he is the fake one lol obviiously, if you read back a couple pages someone did believe he was the real fieg. But yeah onto the point he did get me lol, I totally forgot about those Brooklyn bridges and the central parks (specifcally talking about this years releases) and I hated the central park and BB's IMO. But What I was implying was that he needs to make more  memorable releases like the "Salmon Soles",  and the Daytona which release previously release years ago, I mean who couldn't forget those, they were nice Collabs. 
So he makes multiple stunner collabs in a few years and you are saying that isn't enough? lol that he is a fool for not ******** out gold daily, idk man I think you may be taking him for granted. Its not like he can just say hey NB im doing something with the 998, theres a lot of business to this that we never see or think about. Not to mention with him getting more recognition for his collabs different companies are going to want him to deal with them and I'm sure theres some sort of contract behind the scenes; Puma for instance, obviously wouldn't want him to release one of their models then turn around and release something else with a different company that same year potentially making Pumas seem inferior or less sought after. I'd be pretty interested to see a day in the life of Fieg where he hammers out details and business behind closed doors with these companies. If the real Fieg ever reads this thread what do you say about filming a Doc. where you go through the entire process of making a collab shoe? I think that would be something a lot people would watch. 

^Yes I understand that their a lot politics dealing collabing with other companies and such. And yeah you right dude. All iI'm Im just saying in the midst of everything, and this is me wishfull thinking, at the start of 2011 all the way until the end of 2013, from salmon toes all the way until 577 american's, every friggen asics/NB  sneaker he designed was friggen AMAZING. All these releases this year from him dont even hold candle to his past stuff. but again yyou right. Im just not going to expect a lot then 

In love with the John Elliott sweats, but are they suitable for summer wear? thinking if i should drop 188 USD on them, at this point, cutting down on shoes and focusing on the apparel game. Cant have heats on my feet when the tops and bottoms are not on point

lol yeah i actually wouldnt mind it coming off. i have a feeling both pumas will sit just like WCP pack. i bought a pair of pacific in store on release dayand realized there was some minor factory flaws on them. went back a week after and they still had an extra 8.5 pair laying around for exchange. 

Last edited:
i want the john elliott sweats and hoody but i dont see why the short sleeve hoody is as much as the regular one. that's making me iffy on getting the hoody and just the sweats.

Dropping 188 on sweatpants is insane to me. You don't have to spend a ton of money to dress well imo.
I spent 80usd for a John Elliott's tee, and it's the best 80 bucks i spent on a tee, speaking from an objective standpoint, Their products are really top notch, the material is on point, cutting is on point, and the most important factor to me, the tee doesnt stretch out of proportion after wash. I've tried uniqlo, zara plain tees, they really can't be compared with JE. JE isn't just selling a brand, their quality is on point. If spending 180 on a pair of sweats, and it is versatile and durable enough to last at least a couple years, i say its a worthy investment :smile: Dont think solid colour clothing will go out of style anytime soon, an investment  worthy staple.

Speaking of which, more inclined to get the clothing pieces as compared to the sneakers

I spent 80usd for a John Elliott's tee, and it's the best 80 bucks i spent on a tee, speaking from an objective standpoint, Their products are really top notch, the material is on point, cutting is on point, and the most important factor to me, the tee doesnt stretch out of proportion after wash. I've tried uniqlo, zara plain tees, they really can't be compared with JE. JE isn't just selling a brand, their quality is on point. If spending 180 on a pair of sweats, and it is versatile and durable enough to last at least a couple years, i say its a worthy investment :smile: Dont think solid colour clothing will go out of style anytime soon, an investment  worthy staple.

Speaking of which, more inclined to get the clothing pieces as compared to the sneakers
Sure, I definitely don't doubt it's fantastic quality, and I've personally spent 200+ USD on a single pair of denim, so i guess it all boils down to how you can justify your purchase.

JE mercer T's are the ****... just need navy and olives to complete my JE mercer set :smile:

damn i'd much rather air max zeros, but f it i can't imagine resell would be crazy high on these like that of the wcp they down to like 200 maybe 230 lol 

Back
Top Bottom