Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

For those who purchased instore , can you help with the sizing on the mids? That sock liner makes me want to go tts..

I wouldn't use the links this dude sent out. Those were the friends and family pre-order links. They've already cancelled these links and they most likely won't work tomorrow. I would just cop off the Kith home page.

I wouldn't use the links this dude sent out. Those were the friends and family pre-order links. They've already cancelled these links and they most likely won't work tomorrow. I would just cop off the Kith home page.
well i'll say that for WCP the page popped up when he did the kith strike and that page worked again for the actual release.

I'm also torn on the sizing. One tweet said to go 1/2 size down from the Gel Lyte V sizing. I always go 1/2 size up on Gel Lyte V, so I guess TTS for me on these. I also do have wide feet. I also ended up going TTS on the Central Parks and Brooklyn Bridges, because I believe that was recommended, but they are a bit snug. So, I'd rather have extra room then the shoes be too snug.

I'm also torn on the sizing. One tweet said to go 1/2 size down from the Gel Lyte V sizing. I always go 1/2 size up on Gel Lyte V, so I guess TTS for me on these. I also do have wide feet. I also ended up going TTS on the Central Parks and Brooklyn Bridges, because I believe that was recommended, but they are a bit snug. So, I'd rather have extra room then the shoes be too snug.
I do the same with asics , I think I'm going tts as well on the mids..

Lows have a leather liner whereas the Central Parks had quilting on the inside. I went TTS with CPs as well and they were too small length wise. Ended up having go to .5 up. Anyway I ordered a regular and leather lined 698 to try on for sizing purposes (they're going back since they've served their purpose) and leather lined I can definitely go .5 down.

its game time... im in
mean.gif
  the lows out a spell on me

got to check out and decided to pass. The lows are dope, but I've spent too much money in the past few weeks. Congrats to those that copped, seemed like a fairly easy cop.

are the lows really selling that fast?! smallest size left is a 10
Dang ... I was quick, just cuz, but I'm truly surprised they're going that fast. I would I have been less surprised if they were on the site till Sunday evening, honestly. 

Back
Top Bottom