Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm a big of RF fan as the next guy. Sat this release out but I can almost assure you these will be available on the bay for retail + tax + shipping in a month. To me the sages and the mints have the same feel as far as the GLV and the saga is something I can live without. Hope everybody that wants them to wear gets them.
I agree.  Only resellers hoping otherwise.  People get too excited when they strike out and feed the beast.  

wow at all the completed auctions in the last 15 minutes
laugh.gif
are these really moving and reselling that quick?

How are we even reaching the diamond site? I've been trying for a half hour :lol:

I guess I should just sit down and take my L

glad that WCP and Sakura didn't sell out fast. learned how to use the kith site during those launches and this one was yet another successful one! 

I accidently ordered 2 pairs of the GLV... Had my friend order on PC and I tried on phone and he didnt't get my text saying not to buy cause I got through.

Hope they don't **** both my orders :frown:

glv was an easy copped on kith.com dont bother with diamond cant handle the traffic.

PS I was in my CPR class when i copped. sneaker gods are on my side on this one[emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm out of here until the shoes arrive. gets wild in here. 

cya. 

hope everyone got their pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom