Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got the photo from Runnerwally.com prob most detailed shot yet was liking them but that toe just keeps throwing me off just a tad too much for me imo.

Yeah cause we all read the bags
I wash it all reg washing machine anyways, I just buy big knowing it will most likely shrink. Esp the bleckers.... i ain't bringing that **** to the dry cleaners. its terry cotton. The garment will prob stay in better shape long term but whatever, not worth the effort. I think he just puts dry clean only on a lot of stuff to make it seem higher-end, when in fact you are fine cleaning cotton in a reg washer/dryer. 

wool/cashmere on the other hand requires dry cleaning. 

Wow what a come up! I actually was gonna add the bomber my cart with my lagaudia tees and thought never mind **** was is pointless it's gonna not go thru.. Very blessed

Btw what color and how's the bomber in general ?

Wow what a come up! I actually was gonna add the bomber my cart with my lagaudia tees and thought never mind **** was is pointless it's gonna not go thru.. Very blessed

Btw what color and how's the bomber in general ?
olive and it's really nice actually, gonna wear it when i run out to class tonight. went tts, fits me perfectly (medium). and thanks man, had the exact same thought you did and despite getting that cancellation email, it actually came. blessed.
Aaron blessed u brother. Now u gotta cop the Fiegadoras
next friday they're mine :smile:

That's definitely a mistake on their part. They've had the same glitch with t shirts and other items at release time. They've cancelled all those orders where people checked out for $0.0. So I would be very happy if I were you that they sent it by accident.

They look dope in Ronnies last picture, reminds me of the daytonas in a way but I will pass anticipating something great for dec

All the little jimmies gonna be wanting to cop in December.

cream/off white flats on those 
smokin.gif

U already know. This is in a be a shoe I know I'll regret passing on. But it must be done

Back
Top Bottom