Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

so ive heard of Kith's ****** exhange/return policy...Does anyone know if I can exchange one of the pinnacle hoodies purhcased online for some
pinnacle tshirts if I bring it instore?

What was the issue with the hoodie? I'm about to order a few lol

And I'm not sure in store but I've returned when I've ordered online and they charge a small restock fee and give u store credit on a gift card

What was the issue with the hoodie? I'm about to order a few lol

And I'm not sure in store but I've returned when I've ordered online and they charge a small restock fee and give u store credit on a gift card
A lot of people having issues with the frayed hoodies? Any reason in particular? Sizing or fit issue?
the fit is trash in IMO. The arms are skin tight but the chest is loose and length is way to long for my liking. The material is nice but dont matter if it looks awful when worn. Im gonna try to exchange it for some of the pinnacle tees which are hopefully better

the fit is trash in IMO. The arms are skin tight but the chest is loose and length is way to long for my liking. The material is
nice but dont matter if it looks awful when worn. Im gonna try to exchange it for some of the pinnacle tees which are hopefully better

I believe Ronnie was focusing on the arms to be skinny so the sleeves can be stacked and the whole body would have more of a draped looked, which imo is dope when it's not overly done or excessively long

Does anyone have pics or a review of the Astor MA-1 Jacket?  It's calling my name.
Astor jacket is sick, i have one from last season that ive been rocking alot lately since its getting cold. thinking about copping an olive one. Not sure about the fit on the ones from this season, but if they fit like the previous ones, then they're definitely true to size 

Astor jacket is sick, i have one from last season that ive been rocking alot lately since its getting cold. thinking about copping an olive one. Not sure about the fit on the ones from this season, but if they fit like the previous ones, then they're definitely true to size 

I'm heading down Saturday and will ask an employee how they fit and let you know fam

Sounds like they are in good shape. Midsole is always ceased. If suede is good then yeah thats a decent price. Not a steal, not expensive. 
Yeah suede is solid, the seller was asking 240 and talked him down they are size 11. Thanks for the feedback 

where's the guy that said he didnt care much for the "dry clean only" instructions on the new pinnacle series? i want to know what happened to his clothes when he put them in the machine.

Ronnie said they are tts
andy oliver said he could go half size down. went tts and had extra room
If they're like the N9000 size wise, the I'd go .5 down like AO suggested. The Italian made collabs were roomier than the GRs made in, I believe it was in Japan and Bangladesh. Think the green boxes were Japan, black boxes Italian made, and I don't own any Bangladesh made Diardora, can't tell you what color the box was. Anyway, sorry about the babble. Point I'm trying to make is collabs seemed to have run .5 size big with the N9000 with my very minimal experience with them. Probably got something wrong there, but the Diadora vets will surely correct me.

where's the guy that said he didnt care much for the "dry clean only" instructions on the new pinnacle series? i want to know what happened to his clothes when he put them in the machine.
I'm not that same guy, but I did the same and it came out fine. I just hung it and let it air dried and it came out like how it was before so I'm sure it will be fine, but if you do plan to do the same and it ruins it, don't blame me for any damage. I'm just sharing my experience with you guys in washing these things. I got the Henley if that makes a difference. I just don't have the time to air dry these things lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom