Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Damn, I overslept and totally missed out on this release. That hurts. The quality on these looks insane. 
mean.gif

Any hopes for a slight restock on KITH with leftover store pairs?

^^Yeah, all the Diadora collabs (from memory) so far have all been made in Italy. The $200 grs are also made in Italy. The $130-$150 models are not.

Last edited:
^^Yeah, all the Diadora collabs (from memory) so far have all been made in Italy. The $200 grs are also made in Italy. The $130-$150 models are not.

My god i didn't even realize they had released any $200 GRs. I was just thinking of the cheapies. Apparently that extra $ dosent always seem to translate to the craftsmanship, ive seen some rough pairs of the RF7000s QC wise already. Hope i luck out and get sent a clean pair. Every Diadora collab I have gotten so far has been flawless.

My god i didn't even realize they had released any $200 GRs. I was just thinking of the cheapies. Apparently that extra $ dosent always seem to translate to the craftsmanship, ive seen some rough pairs of the RF7000s QC wise already. Hope i luck out and get sent a clean pair. Every Diadora collab I have gotten so far has been flawless.

There haven't been any GRs made in Italy.
I don't consider Espresso Ristrettos as GR because they were the OG colors and were a limited release.
The GRs have been made in Taiwan and Turkey.

There haven't been any GRs made in Italy.
I don't consider Espresso Ristrettos as GR because they were the OG colors and were a limited release.
The GRs have been made in Taiwan and Turkey.
Are the S8000 blue denim and mushroom brown GRs? Some tridents from last year were made in Italy as well, but pretty sure those weren't GRs.

Last edited:
I'm surprised the RF7000 are sold out. 

Materials is solid, but not the execution.

Last edited:
Small sizes of the Primo just restocked for those that need them.

I think I'm gonna be SOL on getting myself that 10.5, though.

I think ronnie just removed them from the site to build hype for an xmas restock. Yvan's were selling way faster while primos sat, and now it's fsr of yvans and kid size primos. Something is up.

the quality on these are absolutely unreal in hand, I think people might regret not getting these in a few years

Last edited:
I think ronnie just removed them from the site to build hype for an xmas restock. Yvan's were selling way faster while primos sat, and now it's fsr of yvans and kid size primos. Something is up.
It does seem suspicious. I don't think these really sold out completely yet, considering certain ranges of sizes were available and then just gone all at once all of a sudden. So I guess I'm just going to have to hold out a bit longer to get my pair.

Astor jacket is sick, i have one from last season that ive been rocking alot lately since its getting cold. thinking about copping an olive one. Not sure about the fit on the ones from this season, but if they fit like the previous ones, then they're definitely true to size 

I asked a worker and they said it ran small to him, and he sized up

I can't speak to the online stock, but they ran out of middle sizes in store very quickly.  And it was a small line.

Lucas (from Kith) said it was more limited than a lot of their previous collabs.  Primos were selling faster than Yvans  in store, Primos won no contest in person on materials.  It was all whether you liked what he did to the toebox or not.  Most didn't, my wife thinks they look like bowling shoes (and she didn't even see everyone saying that all over IG).

Def one of those kicks that a few people will consider a classic, and everyone else will consider trash.  I'm one of the former.

Back
Top Bottom