Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

In the picture with the girl wearing them, the blue toe is her left foot, but the picture before of both shoes the blue shoe is the right shoe...I have hope that they are two pairs!!!

ready :pimp:  plus RF drops were always on weird days I know back in the day, Volcanos dropped on a Thursday I believe
The Tickets Dropped On Weird days, But the actual Release Was Friday Or Saturday

Guys I might be an idiot..but maybe there are 2 pairs? The girls left shoe is different/the other color compared to other pictures we've seen.

In the picture with the girl wearing them, the blue toe is her left foot, but the picture before of both shoes the blue shoe is the right shoe...I have hope that they are two pairs!!!
haha crazy you beat me to it

NT detectives !!

roll.gif

how much you think it'll cost to have jwdanklefs make the left match the right (or right to left if that's your preference)?

A Fieg-hard's POV: "These are must cop! Ronnie is a genius mixing and matching 25 of his previous works to produce one 25th anniversary GL3." 

A casual person's POV: "why u have 2 different shoes on?" 

Buying these just to add to collection. Dont have the swag to pull off wearing 2 different shoes lol

A Fieg-hard's POV: "These are must cop! Ronnie is a genius mixing and matching 25 of his previous works to produce one 25th anniversary GL3." 

A casual person's POV: "why u have 2 different shoes on?" 

Yup, I get this when I wear my lance mountains lol

Back
Top Bottom