Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

thats better for anyone that actually wants them, release 3-400 between the 2 stores and the rest online...1600 pairs

who actually strikes out on kith? 
laugh.gif
 its usually people complaining bout shipping or how hard he fell off

Last edited:
If he had of released these as 2 pair I would have definitely been in for one maybe both. As it stands for me these are unwearable.

thats better for anyone that actually wants them, release 3-400 between the 2 stores and the rest online...1600 pairs

who actually strikes out on kith? :lol:  its usually people complaining bout shipping or how hard he fell off
on these joints I think people would strike out

They look "Interesting" displayed in that arty glass case but every on feet-pic looks so ridiculous - that mirror-lady seems pretty drunk --> and apparently loves her new kicks in this very moment.

One of the few RFs i won't even try to cop ... I'd love to add them to my 25th collection - but i can't, it feels just so wrong :-(

These really expected to be hard to get? A Fieg release hasn't be difficult in a while.

For those that received their New Balance CNS's, how'd you go on sizing? I went TTS and they have a fair amount of room but I feel like .5 down might be too small. Thoughts?

For those that received their New Balance CNS's, how'd you go on sizing? I went TTS and they have a fair amount of room but I feel like .5 down might be too small. Thoughts?

Normal 998 sizing (10.5) which is .5 down from my Nike/JB size (11).
Yeah that's exactly how I went. I wear 11 in most Nikes and Adidas Ultra Boost, but usually go 10.5 for most runners and did the same for these. I kinda wish I could try out a size 10 but I'm not sure if it'd be worth trying to hunt one down.

Back
Top Bottom