Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

finally able to get the EQT's again, sold mine a while back with most of my collection to afford my car

dont know why ppl expecting stuff like flamingos and homage to drop on kithmas and get disappointed when it doesn't. it's obvious that it will only be shoes that didn't sell out this yr to begin with. plus last kithmas should already service as an example of what would actually drop...fyi, some of these kicks available for kithmas are returns that others deemed flawed so buyer beware.

Last edited:
Was thinking about the diamond GLV.. realized I still don't like the micro perf and it sold out anyway 
laugh.gif

Oh well. Homage came in yesterday they're 
smokin.gif
  best thing Ronnie has released all year. Merry Kithmas y'all.

Ron needs to give the unfortunate those Buscemis and take back the Super Greens and release those. Probably more pairs in the warehouse than there are people that actually own them. 
I got the central parks but I half size down hope I didn't make a mistake. Smh
Get your eBay listing ready papi, they're not going to work. I had to .5 up. Were too tight length wise for me even with Stance socks on at TTS.

Now it shows up, got central parks
Tried to get my size 10, but got cart jacked and had settle for a 10.5. Hope these fit small...

Last edited:
Ron needs to give the unfortunate those Buscemis and take back the Super Greens and release those. Probably more pairs in the warehouse than there are people that actually own them. 

Get your eBay listing ready papi, they're not going to work. I had to .5 up. Were too tight length wise for me even with Stance socks on at TTS.
Damn! Thanks for the heads up

Sweet, thanks for the insight.

Ronnie just ruined my kithmas
Would it help your Kithmas if I told you that the Neos in your signature are supposed to rerelease next year? lol (I'm sure you know that though. I think I've seen you in the FK Racer forum a time or two)

Damn! Thanks for the heads up
Try them on of course, but that quilted liner probably has a lot to do with how dang snug they were for me.

Sweet, thanks for the insight.
You're welcome. Now tell your school to stay away from our coach (Jimbo Fisher) 
laugh.gif

You're welcome. Now tell your school to stay away from our coach (Jimbo Fisher) :lol:
Well, technically we had him first haha! No worries though, I think the stupidity at LSU passed and they kissed and made up with Les... LOL

Merry Christmas Everyone! I was able to cop sakura lows in a size 7 and the puma x rf blaze of glory in a size 7. Hope I can get the concepts x nb tmmrw as well!

Finally copped the Central Parks in my correct size. I got them during the original release in size 11, and they were too small. Saw the 11.5 and snagged them. Merry Christmas

So what was on the list this tear? Wondering if over sleeping was a good decision or not lol. Really only wanted diamond sagas if they had it in a 10.

Back
Top Bottom