Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

madisons are tts
pimp.gif

salmon toe maddy came in. 

I'm 5'11 175. size medium. fits perfectly. I really like the lining and also inside the pockets. Nice little touches. KITH logo is 3M and pops like a muhhhh. 

Glad i copped and yea I agree, he should do more stuff like this.

damn i got the OG madison jacket (from the COA drop) and now i got this one, the new version blows the old one out of the water. definitely going to be wearing this a lot

damn i got the OG madison jacket (from the COA drop) and now i got this one, the new version blows the old one out of the water. definitely going to be wearing this a lot
the one from the coa is called the tundra jacket and i agree, it is way better. the lining and the shell is superior but they were also the winter version, it is the same silhouette but not the same material. later on the madison jacket dropped in the spring and they were a windbreaker instead with the mesh lining on the inside. like how these are. i don't think kith ever released another tundra jacket again.

the one from the coa is called the tundra jacket and i agree, it is way better. the lining and the shell is superior but they were also the winter version, it is the same silhouette but not the same material. later on the madison jacket dropped in the spring and they were a windbreaker instead with the mesh lining on the inside. like how these are. i don't think kith ever released another tundra jacket again.
thats what i meant, tundra jacket. knew it was the same silhouette forgot they were named differently.

Anyone know where I can get my hands on the Kith x ones stroke Ueno Distressed Denim Pant - Stonewash sz30? The help would be much appreciated!

Picked up my first pair of mercer III's. Can't believe I slept on these for so long. Definitely picking up more colors

Yea I'm looking for a grey pair of pants also. My only gripe about the IIIs is that they're a little thin compared to previous mercers

Mercer IIIs are the truth. Def need the blacks next. Waiting for NYC trip since I can hang with 2 week wait from KITH to ship to LA[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Picked up my first pair of mercer III's. Can't believe I slept on these for so long. Definitely picking up more colors
They are dope. I have the cinders and blacks. Patiently waiting for a pair to release in grey.
I have both pairs, but the quality is terrible.  Black's I've had for 3 months and it has holes, cinders 2 weeks and I have holes in the pocket.  Just be careful fellaz.

I have both pairs, but the quality is terrible.  Black's I've had for 3 months and it has holes, cinders 2 weeks and I have holes in the pocket.  Just be careful fellaz.
Unless its a Kith Collab with another clothing brand, I wouldn't waste any money on their clothes. Poorly constructed and vastly over priced. Everything is priced 65% too high for the actual quality of the product. 

Back
Top Bottom