Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Lemme tell y'all this quick story. So I haven't bought anything from Kith in a couple years. Ten minutes before release, I add this to cart to see if the cart system is still the same. I add to cart and when the cart screen loads? Nothing. Refresh, nothing. I'm like damn, this **** gonna be broken af. Super Green release comes up. Add to cart, successful. Only thing that shows in cart. I type in "green" in the ******* prompt. I'm flying through the checkout and the price is 270-ish (250+Texas tax). I hit submit AND THIS **** POPS BACK UP AND THE SUPER GREENS ARE GONE. Bruh Fieg just hit me with the nastiest bait and switch and they don't even accept order cancellations. 
eyes.gif

Such a disappointment, I really thought I had them man.. went smooth submitted payment and nothing..
mean.gif
Man, I didn't know what was up or down once I got to cart. Told myself if I strike out, I strike out; however ... once I got to cart, I was shaking like rookie being called to take his first live snap in the Super Bowl. All I saw was PP, no CC option and I was so zoned in on that, I didn't even bother to read below to read the question. Started PP check out and poof, the PP screen disappeared and I was back to cart with no payment options. Wasn't even aware of the question till I came to the thread. 

Feel like it was a "Laces out, Finkel" moment for me. Sadderday gonna give nightmares. This is gonna be in the thread member's dreams tonight ...

To everyone who failed... Let me give you some insight... I know it will fall on deaf ears, but I have to say it..

Days like this, it is always important to realize what you have instead of being upset about what you don't.. Very easy to let emotions force you to pay triple or quadruple of what a shoe is worth, just to have "what you can't". Just think a moment before spending this amount of money on these shoes... What is it really worth?

I say this, not from a position of hate or salt, but from a position of life experience.. I used to think I needed every single shoe.. I had a bunch of very limited stuff and was an avid RF collector also..

One day, I was sick about missing out on some shoe, don't even remember what it was... then my wife came and gave me a real talk... It never ends... There is never that "one shoe" that will complete our addictions... I used to think it would be "Miami Night Lebron 8s".. that was my unicorn... Until I got it... then I was right back online the next week trying for something new...

Then, life brought me to a place where I needed money... My wife was pregnant and was very very sick, and our insurance wasn't covering the expenses... I went to sell my "unicorns" to find out that they weren't worth what I paid for them anymore... Then I felt like a fool... Luckily I only lost $50 in the end...

I had a bunch of unicorns...with each one I said "This is it..." I said it with Miami Nights, Slam Jams, Parra Burgundy AM1s, Black'Gold AJ1s... But I was never satisfied until I changed my own thought process..

Anyway, congrats to all who copped and I hope this helps someone make a better decision rather than spending a large amount of money today... And if this is the ONE for you, I hope you wait until emotions and hype die down to cop..

Godspeed..

Thought I had them. Got the captcha right immediately, but somehow it wouldn't take my expiration date. it was correct, too

Thought I had them. Got the captcha right immediately, but somehow it wouldn't take my expiration date. it was correct, too
I had that problem also...was probably because using autofill or a pre-completed fillout. Once i changed year i was able to submit payment, but cc fraud verification handed me the L

To everyone who failed... Let me give you some insight... I know it will fall on deaf ears, but I have to say it..

Days like this, it is always important to realize what you have instead of being upset about what you don't.. Very easy to let emotions force you to pay triple or quadruple of what a shoe is worth, just to have "what you can't". Just think a moment before spending this amount of money on these shoes... What is it really worth?

I say this, not from a position of hate or salt, but from a position of life experience.. I used to think I needed every single shoe.. I had a bunch of very limited stuff and was an avid RF collector also..

One day, I was sick about missing out on some shoe, don't even remember what it was... then my wife came and gave me a real talk... It never ends... There is never that "one shoe" that will complete our addictions... I used to think it would be "Miami Night Lebron 8s".. that was my unicorn... Until I got it... then I was right back online the next week trying for something new...

Then, life brought me to a place where I needed money... My wife was pregnant and was very very sick, and our insurance wasn't covering the expenses... I went to sell my "unicorns" to find out that they weren't worth what I paid for them anymore... Then I felt like a fool... Luckily I only lost $50 in the end...

I had a bunch of unicorns...with each one I said "This is it..." I said it with Miami Nights, Slam Jams, Parra Burgundy AM1s, Black'Gold AJ1s... But I was never satisfied until I changed my own thought process..

Anyway, congrats to all who copped and I hope this helps someone make a better decision rather than spending a large amount of money today... And if this is the ONE for you, I hope you wait until emotions and hype die down to cop..

Godspeed..
^ No lie, I needed to read this. Repped.

Salute to the KITH team for the release. Thought it was all pretty fair personally.

Copped a Size 10 Super Green set from Cockatoo's and a Size 6 this morning. Now to enjoy my weekend, win or lose I hope everybody else does the same.

▬▬▬.◙.▬▬▬ 
═▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
◢◤█▀▀████▄▄▄▄◢◤
█▄ █ █▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╬ 
◥█████◤
══╩══╩══
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬☻/L
╬═╬/|
╬═╬/ \