Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

They were gone before they were ever avail.
the sad truth 
mean.gif

Second pair handed to me this morning. Group pic later.

Second pair got bad glue stain.

Tee is clean. Def just printed on a regular box logo (which are nice in themselves)

View media item 2042105

I'll post pics after work guys.

Dev, I wish man but these are my grails dude. sorry [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I know man, I'm happy that you have pairs and not someone who doesn't appreciate them.. :That

On another note... Kith requiring sig confirmation now? I just got a UPS notification that my package will be reattempted smh..

Last edited:
I know man, I'm happy that you have pairs and not someone who doesn't appreciate them.. :That

On another note... Kith requiring sig confirmation now? I just got a UPS notification that my package will be reattempted smh..
My ****atoos and 3.1 were left at my proxy's door.

Maybe the UPS guy deemed it unsafe to leave the box behind at that time?

price check. saw someone posted homage size 8.5 for $650. is that a good price? im looking to buy btw

price check. saw someone posted homage size 8.5 for $650. is that a good price? im looking to buy btw
Depends on which box.  If its the full set with the laces socks and pins, that's a good price from what i am seeing.  if its just in a regular asics box, that is about market price.

Depends on which box.  If its the full set with the laces socks and pins, that's a good price from what i am seeing.  if its just in a regular asics box, that is about market price.
I'd take a ds set at 650 for the toe.

Neither are anywhere near my size so there is no aesthetic factor in it for me

Back
Top Bottom