Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Did you put an offer on Goat or Stockx? Seems like prices are going down right there ... 
Nah just found someone on facebook and made an offer.  I don't know how to use those other apps/sites (man I sound old).  Just facebook and ebay. 

Nah just found someone on facebook and made an offer.  I don't know how to use those other apps/sites (man I sound old).  Just facebook and ebay. 
Well anyway, what a come up. Congrats. Makes me remember that a dude in the nyc fb group was selling a 8,5 for the low cause he had an urgency or something like that  

For whoever read about the militia I cooped on the action on ebay, he flaked (Damn) 

Why do you say the mossads are all f'ed up ?

Just curious sir
Mid sole of one shoe is completely off and bent. I can post pics later if you want to see.

Pretty annoying to me especially when I look down but I'll still wear them.

Sorry you already lost
Thanks for the heads up
nthat.gif

Well anyway, what a come up. Congrats. Makes me remember that a dude in the nyc fb group was selling a 8,5 for the low cause he had an urgency or something like that  

For whoever read about the militia I cooped on the action on ebay, he flaked (Damn) 
for that price i wouldnt be surprised

sucks either way bro

for that price i wouldnt be surprised

sucks either way bro
It does, too good to be true, I'm not even mad, not even a bad review. I imagine he wanted a couple more bids, but it didn't went to well ... 

So on to the saving pit for the SG 

Last edited:

Mid sole of one shoe is completely off and bent. I can post pics later if you want to see.

Pretty annoying to me especially when I look down but I'll still wear them.
 Its all good .

I'm just curious cause i see resell prices dropping like stripper tops . So low that I might just cop

The boost babies can't go a business day without their shipping info from adidas, just wait until they have to deal with Kith shipping over a holiday weekend.

Boost babies: yes placed my order at xx:01

Boost babies: (xx:02) anyone still not get shipping info?

Everyone in this threat - boost babies: ****

Back
Top Bottom