Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ive got an XL Sherpa/High Pile Zip in Crater that I would be willing to trade for a Large in the same color if someone needs a swap...otherwise I'll be letting it go for a good price.

Last edited:
seems a little short to me, but very comfortable. wore mine into work today and I havnt taken it off yet
laugh.gif
thanks. thinking of getting the brown next week if its still sitting

So it looks like Kith screwed up my charge for the Core Hoodie and Anorak. I checked my card and they only charged me $253 for the order of both instead of $345. I then got a full refund of $135 for the cancellation of my Core Hoodie. So it looks like I walked away with the Anorak for for 118 shipped which is a great price and makes up for the cancellation I guess!

not to clog up the thread, but I wanted to chime in on Core Fleece Hoodie sizing, as it's an expensive piece and I'm sure people want to make an educated decision.

I'm between a medium and large. 6'0 170. For example, reigning champ large fits me as perfect as anything I have. The Core Fleece large fits a little bigger than RC, but it still fits. It's a bit more of a relaxed, fluffy?, comfy hoodie. If I sized down, it would be a bit more fitted, which doesn't work as well for this hoodie.

Just my opinion, take it for what it's worth. Maybe someone benefits from it. At the end of the day, probably shouldn't overthink it and just go TTS.

not to clog up the thread, but I wanted to chime in on Core Fleece Hoodie sizing, as it's an expensive piece and I'm sure people want to make an educated decision.

I'm between a medium and large. 6'0 170. For example, reigning champ large fits me as perfect as anything I have. The Core Fleece large fits a little bigger than RC, but it still fits. It's a bit more of a relaxed, fluffy?, comfy hoodie. If I sized down, it would be a bit more fitted, which doesn't work as well for this hoodie.

Just my opinion, take it for what it's worth. Maybe someone benefits from it. At the end of the day, probably shouldn't overthink it and just go TTS.

Pretty true imo, columbia/the north face is not meant to be "fitted". Always go for that relaxed layered look when it comes to outdoor activewear. When in doubt, go tts.

Have both my core fleeces being delivered today... From comments in here seems like ill need a M instead of the L i got, if anyone is looking for swaps let me know.. Have olive and navy colors..

Me tonight

tumblr_n035vw3X1Y1syxa9oo1_250.gif

I manually cooked on Super Greens, so I'm hoping I still have some of that magic left.

Last edited:
My first ever shoe cop were the Kith Dooms, so I'm hoping to still have some of that beginner's luck. They were surprisingly easy to get, so maybe it'll be the same this time around 
smile.gif

"Super easy, wow"

"Cart jacked! Wtf!"

"OOS before I even got to the page, wtf!"

Basically what this thread will be full of, oh and also:

"Who got shipping confirmation"

"What's your order number end with?"
Lol, and in my experience with ADC last week... "How long will these 29 paypal transactions be on my account for?" 

"Super easy, wow"

"Cart jacked! Wtf!"

"OOS before I even got to the page, wtf!"

Basically what this thread will be full of, oh and also:

"Who got shipping confirmation"

"What's your order number end with?"
:lol: this is in every thread for every hyped release.
Nothing new.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom