Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm really starting to think they're just waiting for a restock shipment of the Aspen stuff for those still waiting for their original orders

I'm really starting to think they're just waiting for a restock shipment of the Aspen stuff for those still waiting for their original orders
  Ur probably right but would it kill them to send a 

" chill its coming " email ? 

Wouldn't even be worried about not getting shipping for the UBs.. it's Christmas weekend

but for the Columbia drop doe... 
laugh.gif

Unfortunately was not able to cop after landing in tokyo. Crazy to see people were able to cop multiples. Glad to see regs eating in here. If anyone willing to spread that Christmas spirit with an extra 10 lmk :wink:

WoW this time Kith is very fast. My international order to the Eu has shipped :smokin

Last edited:
Everybody getting shipping for their 9 pairs and I'm still waiting on my 1! I feel cancel season coming!

Last edited:
Haha, the only thing that kept me buying the 3 X 11 that ended in my cart was the EU custom hit [emoji]128545[/emoji]
The EU next week will be a mess though, so I am glad that I went with 1 pair, ending up with around 320$

After the first shipping confirmation waves no one cares if yours shipped or not unless you ooping pairs guys.

Y'all weren't lying about the core fleece hoodie. That thing is super comfy. Love how the hoodie part is super fluffy and doesn't just lay flat on your back like a sweatshirt hoodie. The adjustable cuffs are a plus too. The fleece jacket is really nice too. Very happy with both purchases.

They need to go ahead and drop it again online. I need them core fleece hoodies. 
happy.gif
The thing is, they have the core fleece hoodies in stock at the stores lol. Give or take some size and colors.
Unfortunately, I'm in San Diego. Ain't no Kith out here haha. And your boy was tucked in bed catching ZZZZs when they dropped. Disappointed in myself, because it's the first time I actually really considered buying any clothing from them. Don't get me wrong, there have been a few pieces I liked, but their refund policy blows and I'm not dropping hundreds of dollars if I don't know how it fits. That and I'm not a huge fan of Kith plastered everywhere. With the exception of a few things, I prefer the branding to be subtle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom