Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Trail boosts are nice, was just too focused on the mids.  Would love another chance at them.  

^^^^you had the hook up, dope

a friend of a friend who lives close to aspen went to the store opening day and he said barely any line there

full stock when  he showed up in the afternoon a few hours after opening 

still no clue why ronnie opened a kith shop in aspen of all places 

Last edited:

I think a lot of people who checked out multiple pairs didn't intend too - it's just when they got to the checkout screen they noticed they had multiple pairs in cart and worried about the site lagging out while trying to remove them / losing precious checkout time trying to remove them. At that point the safest option was just to checkout with what you had and hope for the best, better than not checking out at all.
Yup, had that in mind too. I saw quite a few get multiples in their cart just trying to get one. So am happy those folks will be getting theirs vs. getting completely cancelled. Especially since I now know that the multiple orders won't be affecting mine. LOL. 

I do feel bad for those that took time to try and reduce their cart to 1, only to end up striking out completely. That would have been me.

Yup, had that in mind too. I saw quite a few get multiples in their cart just trying to get one. So am happy those folks will be getting theirs vs. getting completely cancelled. Especially since I now know that the multiple orders won't be affecting mine. LOL. 

I do feel bad for those that took time to try and reduce their cart to 1, only to end up striking out completely. That would have been me.
I was that guy. Feelsbadman 
frown.gif

^^^^you had the hook up, dope

a friend of a friend who lives close to aspen went to the store opening day and he said barely any line there

full stock when  he showed up in the afternoon a few hours after opening 

So when he rented that dope pad for allllll of his friends and flew allllll of them out there.

On business...

Nice loop around Uncle Sam the tax man.

Went to FC today, saw a couple of ppl carrying in some of these, line was crazy a lot at 11:30am

Well I'm sure his inspiration came from a recent trip he had there this year. Coupled with the fact that his goal is to turn Kith into a house hold top of the line brand, think Ralph Lauren Polo. Aspen is filled with tons of high end boutiques, lots of money circulating in that town. At the same time, hes breaking some ground in that there are no shops like a Kith in Aspen. Lots of reasons really, but those are my best guesses.

Hope everyone knows somebody like @Andy Mao  NT Faith has always been there inside me so . Happy holidays to everyone.
Isn't Xmas beautiful or what ? 

Kith was in Aspen because there is not another high end snow/ski community in the US. We figured that out months ago when they announced it.  Where else do they put a shop? When you think about it only Aspen really works best for what he is doing.  

Kith was in Aspen because there is not another high end snow/ski community in the US. We figured that out months ago when they announced it.  Where else do they put a shop? When you think about it only Aspen really works best for what he is doing.  
Makes sense. Got to experience Aspen firsthand recently. The wealth of that town is insane. Never seen anything like it before. 

Utah, Vermont. but thats not any better of a location 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom