Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Its me. And everyone dresses like everyone else no matter what path in life youre in if you think about it.
laugh.gif

I never get offended or whatever by comments, i lt just baffles me how NTers/some people are so against trends like its a bad thing. Its like people wanna feel like their on a pedestal while the "youth" jump on trends. Oh boy.

*waits for the I dress how I like comments*
You're right in not getting offended; I didn't mean it as a shot. It was a general statement. I'm not against trends at all, I was simply commenting on how fashion tends to change every few years and the youth tend to drive where it ends up, ultimately. My apologies if it came off a little sideways. 

thought i remember seeing you were a 9.5-10. too small for me. pm list of supreme items. 

Guy for the $450 Salmon Toes more or less vanished.

He accepted my offer for $450, I tried to pay but the payment system is out of whack. He said hold on, he'll figure it out and pretty much went MIA

lol back to the drawing board

Finally received my Kith UB's. For what it's worth, I bought a pair in my regular UB size (I wear TTS in UB) and .5 down - the .5 down seems to fit better for me. Ankle collar tight, but toebox roomy/long for me.

Thanks guys.

So far I've narrowed it down to:

Triple black UB as my UB
RF UB mid as UB mid [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom