Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I don't get it.. I sent in my answers in under a minute, then I watched the video to make sure I had them right.

It's not that big of deal and I don't care about the converse. I just figured I would win lol

That's wild... I'd say I sent it within 5 minutes of it being posted? It only had 7 views when I first saw it but it took me a second to remember the questions and email from my phone

That's wild... I'd say I sent it within 5 minutes of it being posted? It only had 7 views when I first saw it but it took me a second to remember the questions and email from my phone

The answers were parisi bakery, drinking coffee and 1908, right?

Adrianne Ho???
laugh.gif
 jk

No one's into Emily unless you like 12 yo boys

Good move on Kith's end I think. She was recently part of adidas women's campaign.

I see Kith women as a very Athleisure type of brand so this could work. 

Gonna see kith clothing on all her social media and get sweaty show

Read  the last 5 or so posts and can honestly say I have  no clue what's goin on in here lmao

Emily Oberg is the new "Creative" director of the Kith Women line.

Co-incides with this thread I think. Just something to talk about.

Last edited:
Emily Oberg is the new "Creative" director of the Kith Women line.

Co-incides with this thread I think. Just something to talk about.
as long as it aint boost talk, I think Ggg will be fine lmao

Wow man LOL.. I sent mine 2 minutes before that Lmaooooo. Again, I don't really care but that's bush league :lol:

You're kidding.... You make someone mad over there? Hahahaha I didn't even really want these but I'll take them. Pretty sure this means my luck for this yeezy drop will now be gone

Back
Top Bottom