Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

anyone else going tomorrow night? i managed to get in 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
More pairs?????

@Munchy  can u please post the screenshot of the AsicsHQ email stating these pairs are authentic 

More pairs?????

@Munchy  can u please post the screenshot of the AsicsHQ email stating these pairs are authentic 
To be honest, I don't want to share that on a public forum. I don't want people to use the e-mail chain for the wrong purpose (crazy reselling) or for trying to prove an actual fake is real.

If I recognize you from the thread, you can DM me and I'll send a shot.

Last edited:

To be honest, I don't want to share that on a public forum. I don't want people to use the e-mail chain for the wrong purpose (crazy reselling) or for trying to prove an actual fake is real.

If I recognize you from the thread, you can DM me and I'll send a shot.
thanks man

anyone in here still looking for kith aspen core fleece jacket/pants in abyss/pink color for retail? check sig

When's the next release? I don't have any Kith apparel,only the sneaks... safe to say March?

Note: I'm cool of that Nike x Kith release happening tomorrow lol

When's the next release? I don't have any Kith apparel,only the sneaks... safe to say March?

Note: I'm cool of that Nike x Kith release happening tomorrow lol
there's a kith x world of niche collab that drops tomorrow supposedly

Last edited:
Sooo about my cancelled golden ticket order
Sent me this reply after i asked them why
Any ideas as to how to proceed with it?
Pretty pissed right now if im honest

View media item 2248945
Long story short, my golden ticket order for ST2.0's got cancelled
So a couple months and 5 emails asking for some sort of compensation later, no reply
Was kinda expecting it, their stuff sells out regardless so they could really care less about the customers
Stuff is dope as hell,but attitude towards customers - atrocious
So much for the "kith&kin" bs
Just needed to get it off my chest

Last edited:
I got in but can't go. Forgot I had a previous commitment smh

What's goin on over there?
just looks pretty dope.. everyone from kith's there (ronnie included), they got all the decades of basketball shoes for sale + the kith nike merch. they got some exclusive rose gold tees for people that went tonight + a raffle for friends & family nikes. there might be more but thats all i know of so far

just looks pretty dope.. everyone from kith's there (ronnie included), they got all the decades of basketball shoes for sale + the kith nike merch. they got some exclusive rose gold tees for people that went tonight + a raffle for friends & family nikes. there might be more but thats all i know of so far
Word sounds dope

Back
Top Bottom