Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Who's hating? For what? You gave a heads up about what was coming. What's to hate?
not necessarily in here. more so the site in general.

cats legit digging up pics of me when i was overweight in 2009 and posting it up like I'm gonna get hurt.

it's funny tbh.

but of course i get suspended an warned when i retaliate by posting info.

but back on topic, these diablos are coming before my monarch so ill post noah wind breaker x supreme warm up pants x rf diablos combo mañana 

not necessarily in here. more so the site in general.

cats legit digging up pics of me when i was overweight in 2009 and posting it up like I'm gonna get hurt.

it's funny tbh.

but of course i get suspended an warned when i retaliate by posting info.

but back on topic, these diablos are coming before my monarch so ill post noah wind breaker x supreme warm up pants x rf diablos combo mañana 
Ahh I hear ya man. Yea don't sweat that stuff. Hell I'm fat myself but my shoe collection is crispy so f em. 
pimp.gif

just woke up and damn, my pair is already out for delivery. Really hoping I got the sizing right, and that they dont look super long like that one picture.

just woke up and damn, my pair is already out for delivery. Really hoping I got the sizing right, and that they dont look super long like that one picture.

You go TTS? I went GL3 size to play it safe. But touching on photos making it look long, I think that may be the way it was laced. AM1s look long if you lace all the way but most people stop on the 6th lace hole. Will probably end up doing the same with these because who the hell has shanky *** ankles to lace runners that close???

yeap, I went with my GL3 size which I go tts in.

I can see what you're saying with the lacing. It was only 1 picture I really didnt like them in, the ariel view. Every other pic looked really nice.

Just woke up to an email from Kith saying they shipped. Y'all got me shook on the sizing of these diablos lol. Hoping TTS is good.

Just know when the blue lines are on your screen. All the bots will be purchasing. FML

Back
Top Bottom