Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm glad those who liked them got them, but don't act for a second that you didn't buy in hopes of a "golden ticket".

it was a thought in the back of my mind, but that was nowhere near the driving factor in my decision. I would not spend $185 at the end of the day for a chance to spend another $250 (assuming they're the same price). Id just try for retail then pay resell for less money.

This was my first RF purchase, liked them a lot. I was competely unaware they even do this "golden ticket" which if I get one, I'd happily grab those volcano ones.

nobody posted or even mentioned the fact that diablos come in a special box?  seems like a aspen left over tbh. it would be certain if it wasnt for the asics logo..

cant post pics at the moment, someone else throw them up..

Last edited:
Wouldn't we know by now if its tomorrow?

Ronnie needs like a solid week of hype so I'm guessing next Saturday, 4/22.

I had typed something but edited it.

Last edited:
I like the Diabolos, just not $175 like. Plus, didn't want a brick if I got the wrong size. That said, that banana shape didn't make it me like it more; it's terrible, if it's like that on every pair. For $100, I would have been on it like a bum on a bologna sandwich and had no issue taking a chance on sizing.

Last edited:
I'm apparently in the minority that bought the Diablos because I actually liked them... Well that and because I had sellers remorse from getting rid of my Volcanos... Plus I'm a dad so I'm good with dad shoes...

Also... I didn't realize the Volcano GL3s were actually coming out but if purchasing the Diablos some how gets me priority to getting a pair that's just gravy...

Back
Top Bottom