Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Tbh. I'm sold on the 3s! I'll have to pay a ******** for customs again but f*** that [emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji]

Since he posted a picture of how the shoe looks on feet, I'm guessing it's going to drop soon.
actual drop should be on saturday, if there isn't a kithstrike before then. but i wouldn't get your hopes up

Last edited:
^^the diablo was a kithstrike/quickstrike. therefore no warning. 

Last edited:
i also feel like because the clothing, release of the other 500 diablo's and the gl3 these will get a release day prob friday or saturday. doubt he will kithstrike all three of those. unless he drops the gl3 kithstrike then fri/sat drop clothing and other 500 diablo's.

whatever it is wish he would kithstrike asap or just let us know the release details. have a heart attack every time i look at my phone and see a notification from rf. 

Last edited:

i also feel like because the clothing, release of the other 500 diablo's and the gl3 these will get a release day prob friday or saturday. doubt he will kithstrike all three of those. unless he drops the gl3 kithstrike then fri/sat drop clothing and other 500 diablo's.

whatever it is wish he would kithstrike asap or just let us know the release details. have a heart attack every time i look at my phone and see a notification from rf. 
yea im honestly surprised there isn't a blog post up yet because it's both a clothing and shoe collection, he usually posts something at the beginning of the week especially if it's a big drop like this. maybe we'll see release info tomorrow? he's been teasing lookbook pics every day since he kithstriked the diablos.

This ones different
nerd.gif

Hope to get lucky on these volcanoes. Really regret getting rid of my GLV. If anyone scores a 9 I have some DS size 9 aspens as trade bait.

Back
Top Bottom