Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

@alp  Which store you're camping at?

I'll check out BK tomorrow night since it's by my crib.....

FYI - South Beach got dope heads all over. Nothing like Downtown Miami. *I used to live in SFL*

@alp
 Which store you're camping at?

I'll check out BK tomorrow night since it's by my crib.....

FYI - South Beach got dope heads all over. Nothing like Downtown Miami. *I used to live in SFL*
Not sure if I'm camping but if I do I'll let you know

Man it's so hard to accept my fate with those ... damn I wish the flight could be later. How's the internet in delta planes anyone ? haha 

As someone who has wide feet, I find glv more comfy than gl3 but as long as info half sz up in both I'm good

As someone who has wide feet, I find glv more comfy than gl3 but as long as info half sz up in both I'm good
GLV is light years more comfy. Had surgery on my left ankle when I was going so going up .5 makes the tongue close on my right foot but need a full size up to close on left foot.

IIIs are dope, hoodies and sweats are dope. So much hate for Ronnie in the Ronnie thread 
laugh.gif

Kind of surprised that they are doing FCFS.... They raffled the boosts and they had tons... Hopefully enough to go around
you sure they're doing FCFS? im expecting a raffle email later on today, in disbelief that they would raffle off jordans/nikes/adidas releases but not even their own collab, especially an asics collab given their history

Last edited:
you sure they're doing FCFS? im expecting a raffle email later on today, in disbelief that they would raffle off jordans/nikes/adidas releases but not even their own collab, especially an asics collab given their history

miami is it sounds like. someone called and thats at least what they were told. possible they were lied to though.

Damn. I'm hyped af! I got like 5 people trying online for me... as kith's not raffling I can see myself sitting on 5 pairs then
roll.gif

Just going off what people are saying in the thread... I guess there's still time for a raffle... I can't imagine they want to deal with the fiasco that would be FCFS especially in NYC... but who knows... RF loves the hype...

Kith's IG post highlighted that there was only 1K Diablos but mentions nothing about the number of GL3s which leads me to believe there will be significantly more than 1K available... Could be wishful thinking...

Kith might have stopped google raffle completely since its easily exploited 

Back
Top Bottom