Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Does anybody that have the new laguardia ls and tees speak on the fit because I'm debating about picking them up but you know their terrible return policy

IMG_6616.JPG
Tees came in from last week. Nice quality and very thick. Size S fits like a M and M fits like an L.

I was wondering if you guys could kindly help me out with the Kith jackets. I'm interested in a nice jacket from the older Kith collabs (CoA/CNS).
Now I am a little confused, because I read in a Grailed listing description that there are two types of jackets. A lighter "Madison" jacket, and a heavier "Tundra" jacket, and I would like to get the heavier one. But every other listing online calls it a Madison jacket, while they look exactly the same like the one listed as the Tundra jacket...

I was wondering if you guys could kindly help me out with the Kith jackets. I'm interested in a nice jacket from the older Kith collabs (CoA/CNS).
Now I am a little confused, because I read in a Grailed listing description that there are two types of jackets. A lighter "Madison" jacket, and a heavier "Tundra" jacket, and I would like to get the heavier one. But every other listing online calls it a Madison jacket, while they look exactly the same like the one listed as the Tundra jacket...
Neither of those collections included a Madison Jacket. The Tundra Jacket in Black/3M was released as part of the "Coat of Arms" collection. The "City Never Sleeps" collection included the Exeter Down Parka.

So hows the sizing on the bogo hoodie? I never was able to get those in March/May? (idr the month) so I'm curious about the sizing as I'm probably gonna go for the cherry hoodie.. I'm hearing tts. Can anyone help me confirm?

Last edited:
TTS on Box logo hoodies. However, can we confirm that the same blanks have been used for this upcoming release?

Neither of those collections included a Madison Jacket. The Tundra Jacket in Black/3M was released as part of the "Coat of Arms" collection. The "City Never Sleeps" collection included the Exeter Down Parka.
So those Blue/Mdnight Navy/White jackets from the CNS collection are the Madison jackets right?
Thanks a bunch for the help man.
Gonna try and find a nice DS CoA jacket. Any idea on how those Tundra jackets fit?

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want the surfboard

too bad it's not actually dropping according to the dropbox

So those Blue/Mdnight Navy/White jackets from the CNS collection are the Madison jackets right?
Thanks a bunch for the help man.
Gonna try and find a nice DS CoA jacket. Any idea on how those Tundra jackets fit?
Yes, they are Madison Jackets.
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom