Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

remember last year when people were laughing at the thought of Keith and Nike?

If this is the stuff coming for fall, i'll be saving plenty of monies. The Nike stuff is kinda weak

Kithland > Kith Sport

foto 69 de 82
3442081591-cik-9210.jpg

Lebron thought he was in a concert not a fashion show :lol:

some good looking stuff though. I see a couple bottoms i'll pick up. The reverse ST nemeziz look interesting too, but that model itsnt great. The big swoosh nike stuff :smokin

Last edited:
Lebron thought he was in a concert not a fashion show :lol:

some good looking stuff though. I see a couple bottoms i'll pick up. The reverse ST nemeziz look interesting too, but that model itsnt great. The big swoosh nike stuff :smokin
I've got my eye on the ATR Mid. :nerd:

Don't get me wrong. Cool to see him finally do something that he should've done a long time ago. Not to hate but he's a bit of a hipocrite. If I could find the articles I would post but I'm not gonna search what I already know. A while ago he said he wouldn't work with Nike bc he likes to work with brands that aren't well known or that people Aren't into anymore, (what he did with asics bc no one more was wearing them until he came into the game and starting putting out colorways at david Z.) basically trying to resurrect brands which is cool. My problem is when the first ecp dropped, their is a video of him saying he chose the "dolphins" colorway bc he hated the Miami heat. Now my thing is other than lebron, why would u hate the heat? Its just weird to me. And their were countless times he hated on lebron and the heat. I've been a fan of ronnies for a while but this has me thinking a little. Might not be an issue for most but I pay attention to the little things like that. That's like action Bronson coming out and working or collating with Michael Jordan kinda when we know dude hates MJ lol

Don't get me wrong. Cool to see him finally do something that he should've done a long time ago. Not to hate but he's a bit of a hipocrite. If I could find the articles I would post but I'm not gonna search what I already know. A while ago he said he wouldn't work with Nike bc he likes to work with brands that aren't well known or that people Aren't into anymore, (what he did with asics bc no one more was wearing them until he came into the game and starting putting out colorways at david Z.) basically trying to resurrect brands which is cool. My problem is when the first ecp dropped, their is a video of him saying he chose the "dolphins" colorway bc he hated the Miami heat. Now my thing is other than lebron, why would u hate the heat? Its just weird to me. And their were countless times he hated on lebron and the heat. I've been a fan of ronnies for a while but this has me thinking a little. Might not be an issue for most but I pay attention to the little things like that. That's like action Bronson coming out and working or collating with Michael Jordan kinda when we know dude hates MJ lol

Pretty sure his "hate" for the heat stems from games against the Knicks in the 90s. Way before Lebron was on any cover of SI.

Back
Top Bottom