Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

DRbuq3LWAAE9X8t.jpg:large

:lol:

https://www.shutterstock.com/video/...w-electronically-opens-and-then-customer.html

execution on those things are amazing as well. I just don't do gold I guess. But they're nice to look at.
not a fan of the boost and the soccer models. The best boost model is the patch knit black joints, but even those are just ok.

Hey guys had a quick question. I am looking to purchase one of the Kith x Nike "Just Us" shirts. The seller said he did not receive an actual receipt from Kith. Were fakes made of these or should I be worried? Thanks in advanced.

Hey guys had a quick question. I am looking to purchase one of the Kith x Nike "Just Us" shirts. The seller said he did not receive an actual receipt from Kith. Were fakes made of these or should I be worried? Thanks in advanced.
TBH I would think you would be fine. I don't think fakes were made for something simple like that. So he bought it in store? Where are you purchasing from? Does he have prior reviews from buyers?

Tiger camo crewneck came in, really nice in person. The stingray UB's there for color comparison (and maybe a "fit" option >D)

PS: Yes I regret the chancletas purchase

Attachments

• IMG_20171220_115033.jpg
    IMG_20171220_115033.jpg
    436.5 KB · Views: 22
TBH I would think you would be fine. I don't think fakes were made for something simple like that. So he bought it in store? Where are you purchasing from? Does he have prior reviews from buyers?

Thanks for the response. I believe he got it on Kith.com and I am looking to pick it up on ebay. I have ordered from Kith before and have always got a receipt with my package so it had me wondering.

Thanks for the response. I believe he got it on Kith.com and I am looking to pick it up on ebay. I have ordered from Kith before and have always got a receipt with my package so it had me wondering.
Ask him for a picture of the emailed receipt.

a bunch of stuff has been popping back up on kith's website today (nothing loaded yet tho)

examples: chimera pippen 1s, some embroidered logo hoodies (monday program)

wonder if kithmas is making a return this year :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom