Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I need a bot smfh. Because this is insane now
even with a bot you can still hold the L
20211126_122930.jpg

So let me get this straight…Ronnie rewarded folks that have been loyal to his ASICS releases by granting EA to those who purchased in the past. Didn’t have to worry about bots or even release day. But then those who hardly buy from Kith (also looking at the interactions in this thread) are pissed and **** Ronnie bc he didn’t give YOU early access bc you didn’t buy a GLV over the last 8 years?

So let me get this straight…Ronnie rewarded folks that have been loyal to his ASICS releases by granting EA to those who purchased in the past. Didn’t have to worry about bots or even release day. But then those who hardly buy from Kith (also looking at the interactions in this thread) are pissed and **** Ronnie bc he didn’t give YOU early access bc you didn’t buy a GLV over the last 8 years?

This literally feels like whats going on with some. I don't get it. Ronnie/Kith team literally gave early access to many in this thread who would have surely stuck out on both pair. If that's "feedin the bots" then I don't know what to say. Ronnie/Kith team literally did the best thing to get the shoes in the hands of loyal customers who want them to wear.

This literally feels like whats going on with some. I don't get it. Ronnie/Kith team literally gave early access to many in this thread who would have surely stuck out on both pair. If that's "feedin the bots" then I don't know what to say. Ronnie/Kith team literally did the best thing to get the shoes in the hands of loyal customers who want them to wear.
It’s not about feedin the bots. Product should be readily available, like enough of this exclusivity bs. This goes for all brands. But anyone new to kith releases knows how in demand their products are. Why not just up the production. Plenty of gr colorways sittin on shelves

Got from the EU site EA the salmon toes and they sat for hours.. thankfully no cancellation there.
Today I tried leatherbacks, got cancellation after an hour. Purchased again and after 8 hours no cancellation. I hope I am good with both. In general it looked to me a very smooth drop (kith eu). I was convinced that the production was high enough since it’s the 3rd time in 10 years I am checking out successfully (still not sure about today till I get shipping confirmation). Turned out it wasn’t that good.

anyway, next gl5.. eclipses, mazarines, neptunes…and maybe super red, super greens you think?..

I’ve had many RF ASICS over the years and I’ve paid resale every single time. I expected nothing less. If only I were more….loyal. Lol

I think KITH did their best on this release. It was a very clever way to give back to the “real ones” in Ronnie’s eyes. It is what it is.

Got from the EU site EA the salmon toes and they sat for hours.. thankfully no cancellation there.
Today I tried leatherbacks, got cancellation after an hour. Purchased again and after 8 hours no cancellation. I hope I am good with both. In general it looked to me a very smooth drop (kith eu). I was convinced that the production was high enough since it’s the 3rd time in 10 years I am checking out successfully (still not sure about today till I get shipping confirmation). Turned out it wasn’t that good.

anyway, next gl5.. eclipses, mazarines, neptunes…and maybe super red, super greens you think?..

I would love another pair of super reds.

Ronnie gave me early access then cancelled my order multiple times :emoji_tired_face:

It’s not about feedin the bots. Product should be readily available, like enough of this exclusivity bs. This goes for all brands. But anyone new to kith releases knows how in demand their products are. Why not just up the production. Plenty of gr colorways sittin on shelves

He mentioned on the Complex podcast that he wanted to make more of these anniversary pairs, but because of the heavy supply chain issues he wasn't able to make as much as he wanted to.

got my cyber monday crewneck in early, does not come with the new balance pin if anyone was curious. guess they're holding them til the shoes actually drop

got my cyber monday crewneck in early, does not come with the new balance pin if anyone was curious. guess they're holding them til the shoes actually drop

In regards to the pin, when did you make your order?

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom