Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

s-l1600.jpg

details are crazy

They have done something with the GLV sizing. I must own literally 20 pairs of GLV's from RF to GR's and these ST GLV are a half size to a full size small. I know all about the snug fit of the GLV due to the liner but this is ridiculous. I admit this is my first GLV in probably 2 years but still very disappointed. I'm at this point wondering would a size 12 be an option. I'm an 11 to 10.5 in almost every shoe I own. These GLV's are going the Huarache path in sizing. I needed a 11.5 in those also. The only saving grace is they are wearable if i switch the insoles and use thin ultra boost insoles. I swear this year has been the worst year for sneakers for me in 20 plus years. if its not missing every snkrs drop, GR's being hard to get and sizing issues on an established model. No wonder I bought so few pair last year and really have no excitement for the hobby. Sigh sorry this turned into a rant more than anything. I still stand its an awesome pair and congrats to all that could pick them up. Anybody else having this sizing issue?
This doesn’t apply at all in my case.. got both salmon toes and leather back gl5. I always had 11.5 US for gl5s and they were perfectly snug. This time I didn’t find 11.5 available and went for 12US for both.. they both fit half size big from my usual 11.5 US gl5… as expected.. this means that I have to tie them a bit more tight to minimize the heel slipping… so I totally disagree… based on my two pairs.

salmon toes coming in today...thought i'd be getting knicks yesterday but looks like they just created a label. the wait continues.

On first look I thought the whole SW collection was butts but that long sleeve tee with the comic page on the back is noice.

This doesn’t apply at all in my case.. got both salmon toes and leather back gl5. I always had 11.5 US for gl5s and they were perfectly snug. This time I didn’t find 11.5 available and went for 12US for both.. they both fit half size big from my usual 11.5 US gl5… as expected.. this means that I have to tie them a bit more tight to minimize the heel slipping… so I totally disagree… based on my two pairs.

Yeah mine are HUGE. I have to sell and cop a 12 now.

Back
Top Bottom