ronnie margo from jersey shore wearing aj xiii

Originally Posted by HipHopSince1980

Originally Posted by alex1689

Ronnie probably knows nothing about Jordans, lol
He's from the BX, so hes probably been around NY sneaker culture his whole life. Vinny you can tell is a bonafied sneaker head. For the most part all he wore was Jays. He was going to Aztek & Bamboo in Sneaktip shirts and IIs 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But he was wearing the Laker VI in like 4 different eps last season
sick.gif

He's from the BX, so hes probably been around NY sneaker culture his whole life. Vinny you can tell is a bonafied sneaker head. For the most part all he wore was Jays. He was going to Aztek & Bamboo in Sneaktip shirts and IIs 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But he was wearing the Laker VI in like 4 different eps last season
sick.gif

Yeah I seen Ronnie wearing some Flint XIII's too...unfortunately Jordans don't go well with Ed Hardy and Affliction.

Yeah I seen Ronnie wearing some Flint XIII's too...unfortunately Jordans don't go well with Ed Hardy and Affliction.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

vinny is weak and most of his jordans i dont like...

If these guys were ''bonafied sneaker heads'' they would have heat from the first season. These guys got cash now and they want to rock the best clothing, nothing wrong with that. But I give respect when respect is due, they havent rocked one thing exclusive. And their clothes are picked out by stylists. C'mon.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If these guys were ''bonafied sneaker heads'' they would have heat from the first season. These guys got cash now and they want to rock the best clothing, nothing wrong with that. But I give respect when respect is due, they havent rocked one thing exclusive. And their clothes are picked out by stylists. C'mon.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

That about sums it up.

That about sums it up.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

sammi getting fat
haha i was thinking the same thing. someone needs to get the grenade whistle app and blow it on her haha.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

sammi getting fat
haha i was thinking the same thing. someone needs to get the grenade whistle app and blow it on her haha.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So reality TV show have their wardrobes picked out by stylists??? Maybe some.....unless you work for MTV/VH1 then I cant take this seriously
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So reality TV show have their wardrobes picked out by stylists??? Maybe some.....unless you work for MTV/VH1 then I cant take this seriously
roll.gif
roll.gif

i always noticed ron wearing the jumpman strong in the earliest seasons. that black/white retro colorway i always thought was pretty good.

it looks like only ron and i feel that way lol.

as for them wearing Js all together, it goes for everyone else who NEVER were into kicks, more so Js until years past recently..

Back in the mid-late 90s, It seemed real exclusive. Even though you didn't have to go to war to get a pair of Js on release, you still hardly seen people wear em.

It's definitely not exclusive anymore, I'll keep rocking my Js, but its nice to know its cause I always have, and not cause it became the trend.

i always noticed ron wearing the jumpman strong in the earliest seasons. that black/white retro colorway i always thought was pretty good.

it looks like only ron and i feel that way lol.

as for them wearing Js all together, it goes for everyone else who NEVER were into kicks, more so Js until years past recently..

Back in the mid-late 90s, It seemed real exclusive. Even though you didn't have to go to war to get a pair of Js on release, you still hardly seen people wear em.

It's definitely not exclusive anymore, I'll keep rocking my Js, but its nice to know its cause I always have, and not cause it became the trend.

Back
Top Bottom