Rookie Moves You Made As A Newbie

i choose that white black BB4's over the IX wht/blk! lol
team foamposites
SOLE COLLECTING.

uumm....my mistake was that i stop rocking and scoring(well actually my mom and pops was buying em for me back in the day :lol:
laugh.gif
) J's...i just stopped cause my moms couldn't afford em no more....i should of force >:
mad.gif
them to buy em doe by acting like lilttle baby and drop and roll and kick my feet in the store for them to continue to buy me J's :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

OMFG!!! Giving away my original white and black XI's after my 8th grade year, and my white and black og XII's. They were still clean! But who knew JB would be what it is today? We all made dumb mistakes with our Jordans, lol. Go back in time, everyone would still have they're original jordans and there wouldn't be no such thing as "rare","hard to find","dead stock" Jay's. You feel me? :\
ohwell.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
>:
mad.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
|I
tired.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

passing on white fire red V's 00 retro for $100 @ copeland sports damn :smh:
smh.gif

I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

buying a pair of fake black/red IVs for 100 bucks from a neighbor when I was 13.
Beef is oil prices and geopolitics
Beef is Iraq, the West Bank, and Gaza Strip​

I worked at a McDonalds from 94-97. I wore both the Shadow X's and the Black Red XI as "work shoes". If you've ever worked fastfood, you know they were TRASHED in like a month.
R.I.P.
Mitch Hedberg

I too, wore some unauthorized kix to work...the worst I guess was NDS blk/silvr XVII but I've also worn Oxy 14 ('99) Playoff 13 ('99) and my first pair of Flint XV. There was some anomaly in my head that made me think I was fly for wearin nice Jays to work in, even though they werent nice after too long in those conditions.

Thought of another rookie move; passed on VVVNDS Space Jams for $90 in like '02 AFTER I had the fiasco with my first pair. Didnt cop cuz they were 9.5 and I was a 10 at the time...if only I knew then what I know now... :wow:
embarassed.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Giving away all of my Jordans from high school when I moved into my new place. Man I miss all of my XIs.
Wanted: Jordan V "Grapes", OG XII "Taxi" and "Playoffs", and Cool Grey XI

my friend tried to sell his black/red jordan 1s and black/red 4s for 80 bucks each to me and i passed on them. that was the dumbest thing ive ever done.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

ADD ME ON MYSPACE:myspace.com/201505333

Taking my retro Black/Silver 5s to Guatemala...playing soccer with them, walking in the mud, etc. (Now I need to get a fresh pair).
Passing on the BMPs and BMPs. Thinking $300 and $200 was too much for a package but then again, at that time I was running low on cash.
Buying "not so hyped up" for retail (E.g, Black/Cherrywood XIVs)

Passed on altitudes....smh at me...that's when I wasn't up on j's.....wasn't much of a j's person back then....still really not but over the past few yrs, they have sparked my interest
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

passing on some dope kicks because i wanted some other stuff...now that, that is a true newbie move....

not only did i accedentaly get a fake pair of forces...but there were plenty of shoes that released that i didnt end up getting...playoff XII's, Black/red XI's ('01 retro, i was looking at getting them, but decided not to), flint XIII's etc...

Team Pacific Northwest​
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
23Jump45Man's HEAT AUCTIONS HERE!
.....http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ23jump45manQQhtZ-1

Wearing my blue XVIIs everyday and beating the crap outta them and buying fake jordan XX stealths. I didn't know they were fake >:
mad.gif

I dont know bout other "vets" and collectors but I have a hard time discerning the difference between real and fake Jordans after the XVI cuz that was the last sig Jordan I bought brand new from the store. Without having them to study in detail in person, only NT can deliver me a fresh, authentic pair of 17s and XXs...
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

i beat the hell out of my fire red fives from 06, ya i loved those shoes and i couldnt stop, wearing them, anyways im looking for a size 10.5-11 pair of fir red fives from 06 ds.

man i made a few haha

1. passing on heat like the OG play off 14's, cherry wood 17's

2. giving my bumble bee 17's to good will haha

3. my biggest was being cheap and not wanting to pay full retail for j's in high school so i would only copp if i got em on sale or if my moms bought em hahahaha
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

Back
Top Bottom