Round 2 Game 2| Cavaliers vs Celtics| Mon. May 3rd, 2010| 8pm ET on TNT

holy hell at the no call on bron on garnet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Did ANYONE see LeBron tackle KG on the shot with no foul? My god, they make it obvious.

OBVIOUS. Bron literally knocked KG to the ground directly in front of the ref
smh.gif
I've lost so much respect for the WWF... I mean NBA.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

finnns2003 wrote:

Did ANYONE see LeBron tackle KG on the shot with no foul? My god, they make it obvious.

smh.gif

wasnt paying real close attention but that might have be an offensive foul on KG on Jamison and just a make up call but i never saw a re-play....

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by finnns2003

smh.gif
I'd like to personally show the ref that clip and ask him why a foul wasn't called. What could possibly be the reason? There is no explanation for that. And remember folks, Stern is in the building.

Who the *@%+ is this dude pretending to be Sheed?

He just scored in the paint. Hit an open 3. And ran down a contested rebound...
eyes.gif
<--That ain't Celtics Sheed.

it is against league policy for lebron to get in foul trouble

everyone knows that and he only charges once every 2 weeks

watching the cavs fans makes me respect the 2006 miami heat

^^^ yo I'm here and checking the thread as the game goes on. sucks posting on my phone though so my apologies
laugh.gif

that was a for sure foul Bron had on KG...

let's go
pimp.gif

Rondo is playing out his mind these first 5 quarters of the series. Never seen the dude hit a 3 like that.

So it took Doc Rivers finally calling out Sheed publicly for him to finally play well?
laugh.gif

C's dont mess this up....again .

Celtic games are like roller coaster rides man.

Back
Top Bottom