Round Table Pizza for $2.26+Tax Cheese/Pepperoni Only Vol. To make up for our snuggies

Round Table Pizza's 50th Anniversary Dine Like it's 1959 Special Monday 12-21-09 11am-11pm $2.26 +tax Large Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza. Dine -In orCarry Out. 1 pizza per customer. Not honored at all Round Tables so call before you head out. Just got mine in San Jose on Bascom for San Jose heads. Sorry ifthis is posted already. Just looking out for NT.

Yii

Works at mine, carry out only but it's right down the street.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Just called in San Diego...She said they had a special for 30.99...#*%@+.

Damn....
laugh.gif
. Worked for me went to the Round table of North 1st street and tasman in San Jose . Went there right after work. I think this is a Southbaypromotion only.

TOUCH MONEY and AG, the round table on Mountain Blvd at the top of the hill from Lincoln and Mac is doing it.

Yeah I just came from the Temescal one. It was wild, police had to come because some big dude wanted to beat up the cashiers. They stopped the deal at 5pm andpeople got mad. Lol even the officer said "well, you guys are false advertising, so you should tell your manager to close the shop or give the deal."I still ended up getting a deal for a large maui zaui at regular price, with a second medium 1 topping for $.50.

Back
Top Bottom