roy williams suspended

Cowboys fans should be happy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

horse collar ... THANK GOD

Your happy? He was not having his best year, but i have to think he is better then our backup.

He deserves it. It was like what, his fourth time pulling that dirty move? Sends a good message.

Bill Parcells going on camera to defend his personal life or something. No one's even discussing that so why even go that route?

Could somebody tell me how your supposed to tackle somebody then if they are in front of you please?

His reaction yesterday was priceless....he had a "who me?" type of look on his face when the flag was thrown....

2005HH-RoyWilliams02.jpg

after this pic was taken, he gave her the horsecollar and took back the food

Could somebody tell me how your supposed to tackle somebody then if they are in front of you please?

I dunno, dive at the waist, clip the ankles, etc etc....seems like 99% of all defensive players have figured it out except for Roy

Well deserved, hopefully this omoh days at playing are numbered too cause he sucks. McNabb shoulda beamed the football at his facemask or pulled a Marcus Vickand gave that fool a A-Town Stomp.

grab the ankles or something ... roy has been trying my nerves all season ... and someone please someone find that last 3rd down conversion for mcnabb at theend of the game and post the video here and watch roy drop back ... dude is a BUM

Your happy? He was not having his best year, but i have to think he is better then our backup.
as i stated in another thread, sean taylor (RIP) playing right now > Roy williams

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

I believe it's called, you got burnt AGAIN.

If you can't make the tackle, you can't make the tackle. He needs to stop pulling this crap, because he will hurt somebody severely again. He'salready done it twice. From here on out it will be a suspension every time. Yes
laugh.gif

Keith Davis time
pimp.gif
He had a breakout game last year in Carolina. Maybe hecan do it again. Too bad on Watkins injury, I really wanted to see him get a legit shot at safety with one season of experience under his belt.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Keith Davis time
pimp.gif
He had a breakout game last year in Carolina. Maybe he can do it again. Too bad on Watkins injury, I really wanted to see him get a legit shot at safety with one season of experience under his belt.

Wait...Pat Watkins got hurt???? What happened to him???

Eh, it was gonna happen sooner or later. The fines just weren't working...

Interesting comments I've heard through the grapevine for anyone interested...The new coaching staff doesn't think Roy is committed enough to being agreat football player to actually be a great football player. His athletic abilities are there, but apparently some feel he doesn't spent enough time inthe film room or studying the game to actually get back to the level of play he showed his first couple of years in the league...
Wait...Pat Watkins got hurt???? What happened to him???
He sucks. Worse than Roy...But fine, let him play, I guess. He can't be worse than Keith Davis.

Not by pulling their collar. You go after the body, the shirt, a leg, whatever. C'mon.
You must not watch football this isn't hs them shirts are supertight. Roy is slow as ever how he going to get a leg either? I'm notgoing to even argue about this but I don't think its a bad play Roy or not. You have to bring a man down you bring him down not this stuff yall talking.

Back
Top Bottom