Roy Woods- OVO Artist- Walking At Dawn Out Now

That SKRT track is like IDFWU but way better.

This bout to be the FDB hurt boyz anthem [emoji]128588[/emoji]

I like this better than Exis but I didn't really like Exis. Down girl is smooth

I'm feeling this more than Exis as a project. No songs on here are better than Go Go Go or Jealousy but as a whole I like this better. Definitely more upbeat than Exis.

She Knows About Me is :pimp:

Wasn't really feeling Exis but I'm enjoying everything on this project 
pimp.gif

Been listening to this album since friday morning.

It sounds pretty good. Can't really say I skip any of the tracks, I just let the tracks play back to back.

This new joint GOES  
pimp.gif

I like the vibe of this much better than Exis. OVO doing thangs!!

Listened to Waking at Dawn so far so good. Nothing really jumps out the way Get you Good did off the old project yet. But a few more spins might let me pick a favorite. I like How I Feel and Switch though off the jump

Last edited:
First spin in the whip & I'm on that Gwan joint...

Wild smooth :pimp:

Perfect summer track.

EDIT: Currently chest popping to Down Girl despite that cringe nerd/asthma line.

Last edited:
Gave this 2-3 listens last night and I like it more than Exis EP right now just off the strength of there being far less lows to me. His hook writing is also a good deal stronger now.

Still not sold on his voice nor his songwriting, but the music has sounded good so far for the most part so I won't dwell on them.

"How I Feel" has pretty much been on repeat since it dropped and that doesn't seem like it'll change any time soon.

Waited on "Gwan Big Up Yourself" though and it'll definitely be getting burn this summer.

Shoutout to whoever handles his production, they've been blessing this ___ :lol:

EDIT: "Menace" is just nasty, man.

Last edited:
I wasn't feeling this off of my 1st two listens (ovo sound radio via my ipad & then in the car (which was a shocker...normally everything passes the whip test).

Gave it 1 more try via my headphones....this joint is :smokin. Not sure why I wasn't feeling it the 1st two listens. I guess the 3rd really is the charm. Roy did it again. 2/2 on his projects.

Yeah this has turned out to be a really really good project. Honestly a very very easy listen and not a skippable track...maybe menace...but the rest i vibe to front to back.

Switch and down girl :smokin

Back
Top Bottom